**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for boss rush domino?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Any tips for her? Cant outdamage her regen

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    use void.
  • Void would be my first choice. He's incinerate immune, he has heal reversal, and he doesn't need to attack a lot which reduced the number of specials you have to deal with or lucky/unlucky buffs you have to face.

Push to special 2 if you can because that's easily evaded, and if she throws SP1 unless you are really good at it just block it and hope she doesn't throw too many.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Void would be my first choice. He's incinerate immune, he has heal reversal, and he doesn't need to attack a lot which reduced the number of specials you have to deal with or lucky/unlucky buffs you have to face.

Push to special 2 if you can because that's easily evaded, and if she throws SP1 unless you are really good at it just block it and hope she doesn't throw too many.

You can evade it fine as long as she is not lucky/ your unlucky, then you block it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
  • Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Void would be my first choice. He's incinerate immune, he has heal reversal, and he doesn't need to attack a lot which reduced the number of specials you have to deal with or lucky/unlucky buffs you have to face.

You can evade it fine as long as she is not lucky/ your unlucky, then you block it
    It is possible to dex/evade, but if you miss she can easily one shot you, so its a risk/reward decision depending on your evade skills. If you're unlucky, you definitely want to block. But there's lots of people out there that have trouble with the SP1, and in this fight I believe you can block it all day unless you're trying to do the fight with a 2* or something.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sym Supreme, anyone who can nulify her regen
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Sym Supreme, anyone who can nulify her regen

I have a 6* Dorm at rank 1 but the regen is too aggressive. Can't out damage it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

use void.

Will a 4/40 max sig void be enough?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Shrimkins said:

use void.

Will a 4/40 max sig void be enough?
    He should if you inflict all debuffs and have Despair
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I used AA he melted her.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    This feels so unfair i dont have any counter for domino. Apart from her i know i can complete boss rush but man even after playing for 2.5 years still i dont have any counters for her.
    trey92008 said:

Void, AA, ghost, CapIW..

Ghost won't work due to ensnare tech
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Does mephisto and his sp1 work at nullifying her health regen???
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

It is possible to dex/evade, but if you miss she can easily one shot you, so its a risk/reward decision depending on your evade skills. If you're unlucky, you definitely want to block. But there's lots of people out there that have trouble with the SP1, and in this fight I believe you can block it all day unless you're trying to do the fight with a 2* or something.
    Curious have you seen the easy method for evading Dominos sp1 when you aren’t unlucky? From your post I can’t tell, and the trick has helped me so often when fighting her. If you dash in after the first hit of her sp1 the spacing makes it easy to dodge the projectile (if you aren’t unlucky). Also it allows you to punish directly after she throws sp1 where typically you can’t. If you haven’t seen this trick check out BManny’s videos on YouTube he’s got some great gameplay against her. If you have seen this trick just ignore me, just trying to help out and this trick is awesome because it works so well.

Not singling you out here, you just make a good point that a lot of people struggle with her sp1, and there’s a lot of good tips out there on how to make her an easier fight.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Just defeated her with mephisto.
    No health regen at all. Just keeping doing sp1.
    My mephisto is 5* r4.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mephisto works
    Medusa with her bleeds could work with the right mastery.
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Archangel. Took me a few tries to get the fight to go my way, since she kept shrugging off my Parries for some reason. But as iRetr0 wrote above, once you get Neurotoxins to stick, it gets a lot easier.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Void
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I tried both as a max 4*. AA was much easier to use than void.
    Damn sadly i dont have aa on my main lol
  • Werewrym said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Curious have you seen the easy method for evading Dominos sp1 when you aren’t unlucky? From your post I can’t tell, and the trick has helped me so often when fighting her. If you dash in after the first hit of her sp1 the spacing makes it easy to dodge the projectile (if you aren’t unlucky). Also it allows you to punish directly after she throws sp1 where typically you can’t. If you haven’t seen this trick check out BManny’s videos on YouTube he’s got some great gameplay against her. If you have seen this trick just ignore me, just trying to help out and this trick is awesome because it works so well.

Not singling you out here, you just make a good point that a lot of people struggle with her sp1, and there’s a lot of good tips out there on how to make her an easier fight.
    My brain can evade her SP1 100% of the time. My fingers only have a 98% success rate.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Used my 4* AA for her
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Can do one post a video with a 4 * aa please
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Sorry bad English..... could someone please post a video using 4* aa please?