**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think about September events

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ummm.. it's ok🤔 (I can go with that)
    Drake2078 said:

Best since the Avengers end game events. Sinister Labs SUCKED

Yep. The rewards there were awful.
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    It's mind blowing🔥
    Well it's still better than old events as you guys said.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Meh🤮 (Another bad event by kabam)
    There are a looooot of fights in the side quest.
  • Options
    GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)
    @RagamugginGunner there were lot of fights in Gwen pool goes to movies

This quest has less amount of it
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    It is just more of the same. Events that leave you short on shards for special crystals that will probably drop 2 stars. The gold spend is a joke. 275k for 800 shards for the aforementioned crystal...and two crystals that will likely drop 4800 gold each a handful of solo crystals that will likely drop xp up...pretty much makes me chuckle they imagined that it is a worthwhile trade-off. The paradox is just as rediculous, totally exploitable for some pieces and parts...always...pieces and parts...
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    need t5bc in it
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Drake2078 said:

Best since the Avengers end game events. Sinister Labs SUCKED

Endgame event was horrible
    Sure was, it still haunts me in my nightmares
  • Options
    HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★

I want to talk to whoever designed this map..
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

It is just more of the same. Events that leave you short on shards for special crystals that will probably drop 2 stars. The gold spend is a joke. 275k for 800 shards for the aforementioned crystal...and two crystals that will likely drop 4800 gold each a handful of solo crystals that will likely drop xp up...pretty much makes me chuckle they imagined that it is a worthwhile trade-off. The paradox is just as rediculous, totally exploitable for some pieces and parts...always...pieces and parts...

The “pieces and parts” comment is spot on.

I fell for it...scrambled around to explore two chapters of Time After Time Epic to get a Unified GMC, but didn’t realize it was merely a GMC. Felt pretty dumb when I saw all those 3*’s.

What would have been nice is to allow for at least a Legendary Unified from shards. Then I could have at least gotten a 4* I can’t use in story content.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    What i do not understand is why kabam has such a hard time making "special" Special! Tacking a couple of crystals and a few shards for yet another item to build into an event that otherwise awards the exact same stuff as every other event, just isn't special!!! Special would be higher tier items like team restores, revives, alliance restore and revives, 4 star shards or t4b shards instead of t3...make special mean something! It is like the star ratings on quest boxes! Meaningless!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Could have been better😅

I want to talk to whoever designed this map..

Its just PACMAN with a tail
    Or maybe a rocket ship. Either way
  • Options
    So i have now opened a number of the special gold crystals, twice getting 4800 each from two. Slightly more from the others but nothing to rave about. As for this months "special" crystal? I have opened one of the 2k shard crystals hoping to dupe my 4 star thing and got a 2 * i never had before...so no 3 star shards! In addition i have built and opened two grand master unified and gotten 2 3* champs, both fairly recent and so low in signatures...so what i have gotten for all the work and gold since the start; some sig stones, 16 3 * levels, 110 4 star shards...maybe 100k in gold and a bright shiny new 2 star! Ummmm...yeah...special event! (YAWN)
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    It's mind blowing🔥
    So, the boss rush is out what you guys think about that????

I personally feel the rewards are great for a f2p
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Awesome😎 (sounds great)
    The EQ was fun, and not too difficult. The side quest rewards a bunch of shards and a free 5* (plus a free 4 for the master map), the boss rush was great. This has been my favorite month in a while.
  • Options
    THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Ghjjsjk said:

@RagamugginGunner there were lot of fights in Gwen pool goes to movies

This quest has less amount of it

Eh no it doesn’t gwenpool was 2 paths in every quest while this has 5 in some plus 5 chapters instead of 4 not saying it’s nit good just gwenpool was a shorter event