**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5 stars Symbiote Supreme worth Rank 4?

I have SS but havent used him a lot, I heard is good, I heard not very good. I use Venom and VTD a lot.

Is 5 stars Symbiote Supreme worth Rank 4? 70 votes

Yes
90%
SnakeEyes69humzah217Animejay70KoperBoyZENRiise81RazorDevilINTEGRALIl_CuocoJank39Emil_LimsonKossukoseNorthwestbrosefGoldenSkullBapoiLvernon15ЗАКСОЛИНSuvenduOsfan819eighty 63 votes
No
10%
JadedTROUBL3DRaymundo86Charlie_SceneThe_WatcherToo_qikMoNsTeR_804 7 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No
    Is he awakened or not?
    While is awakened ability isn’t key, it’s helpful. So I wouldn’t r4 him unduped imo.
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Jaded said:

Is he awakened or not?
    While is awakened ability isn’t key, it’s helpful. So I wouldn’t r4 him unduped imo.

He isnt awakened, I forgot to put that, but I heard his awakened ability is not what makes him good
    edited September 2019
    No
    Leon91 said:

Jaded said:

Is he awakened or not?

He isnt awakened, I forgot to put that, but I heard his awakened ability is not what makes him good
    It is and it isn’t. It helps his power gain. Which throwing his specials is key. It helps a bit. I’d still hold off then to r4 unless you badly need his nullify for a specific fight.
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Jaded said:

Leon91 said:

Jaded said:

Is he awakened or not?

It is and it isn’t. It helps his power gain. Which throwing his specials is key. It helps a bit. I’d still hold off then to r4 unless you badly need his nullify for a specific fight.
    Right now I need him badly for that BOSS RUSH Domino , she cant regen at all vs SS
    I have Rank 4 VTD and Rank 3 Venom in my team always, his synergy makes their bleeds 20% longer too. Im planning to rank 4 Venom but I dk if I should rank SS first beacuse of this Domino. This lack of resources hits hard
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would hold off for now. I took mine to r4 unduped and use him a little. Until all his bugs r fixed i wouldnt recommend taking him up higher. There is a year long thread about his problems in the bugs section that kabam is looking into. They say its a tricky fix and is going to take some time to resolve.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited September 2019
    No
    Jaded said:

Is he awakened or not?

I second that, his awakened ability does make him easier to use and reach 100 genetic potential much easier. For example, against Hyperion where you can stagger while baiting his special.
    Neotwism said:

I would hold off for now. I took mine to r4 unduped and use him a little. Until all his bugs r fixed i wouldnt recommend taking him up higher. There is a year long thread about his problems in the bugs section that kabam is looking into. They say its a tricky fix and is going to take some time to resolve.

Also this, one more reason I'm still holding mine at R3. His fight start bugs really needs a "fix" not description change.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    Leon91 said:

Jaded said:

Is he awakened or not?

His awaken ability is purely nice to have, every fight I have done with him so far couldve been done without the dupe
    Yes
    @The_Watcher I agree. During the boss rush i got hit everytime with damage to start the fight but it never happens when using him as an attacker. I just hope they fix him soon. We shouldn't have to wait over a year to get a champ fixed after it has been reported and vids proving there is a problem
    No
    INTEGRAL said:

He is r5 worthy even undupe

Very few are r5 worthy in the game not awakened.
    I wouldn’t r5 any unduped champs.

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

INTEGRAL said:

Not even Quake? Or Domino (as an attacker)?
    No
    Bugmat78 said:

Jaded said:

INTEGRAL said:

Not even Quake? Or Domino (as an attacker)?
    I have quake unduped at r4. I don’t have domino, but I still couldn’t. Even if that’s just a bit OCD of myself. If they aren’t awakened I won’t r5 them.
    Yes
    I took Corvus to rank 5 unduped. He is about the only champ I would spend the t5b on unawakened
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    yeah anyone with an unduped corvus should absolutely take him rank 5, he is just fine without the dupe and helped me in every area of the game
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Yes
    He's great unawakened...I took an unawakened 6* to r2...duped him twice since.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Absolutely, I have a 6* unawakened. And I bring him for war attack over a lot of r5. 5*s when I see medusa and champion bosses and minibosses, he smashes them, just be patient, l3 then he bleeds the **** out of them, mystic dispersion is really helpful for him though
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Yes
    really great! I don't have mine awakened yet, and still took him to R4. zeron regrets. he actually helped me finishing off boss rush domino and UC vision aarkus this month