What if YOU were chosen to design a Boss Rush fight?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
With all the buzz going around with the Community Boss Rush, now would be a good time to go crazy with your imagination.

Write your node/champion combinations in this thread. The rules are : -

1) You're allowed to use three nodes
2) You can use all characters except the NPC's such as The Collector or Maestro
3) Try not to make the fight too fun and interactive, and don't make it too easy either.

GO!
«1345678

Comments

  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Lvernon15 said:

    Chanpion: doctor voodoo
    Nodes: buffed up, do you bleed, ensnare cosmic.
    Fight plan, it seems impossible, what non cosmics bleed a fair bit and have 3 buffs, but it’s not, voodoo can place loas onto you so you can get buffs from him (also it would have a super low attack)

    Night trasher boom
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 1,899 ★★★★
    NC
    Stun immune
    Hurt locker
    Plagued mind
  • Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 998 ★★★★
    Champion: Moon Knight

    Nodes: Lunatic, Night of the Full Moon, Rage

    Lunatic gives Moon Knight access to all of his Moon Cycle abilities, so evade, fury, precision, ability to stun

    Night of the Full Moon (new node created by me) During the full moon cycle (which you get by default with Lunatic) have access to all moon cycle abilities with a 50% in ability increase.

    You would need someone that reduces ability accuracy, to cancel the evades and the rest of his abilities and also rage, Archangel would still smoke him, Taskmaster, Crossbones and many others.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Let’s see...

    How about a fight against Thing?
    With:
    Aggressive
    Bane
    Stun immunity

    Forces you to play well, know how to fight Thing, and be extra careful to not get him to 15 stacks without a special to throw, which is likely to happen because of Aggressive

    Doesn’t feel too fun/interactive to me
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 102
    Carnage
    Chaos Node(the one that gives a random buff or debuff at the start and swaps every special)
    Double down(to double the chaos)
    Power reserve(to enable more specials and create more chaos)
    Safeguard(to lengthen the fight and make full use of the chaos nodes)
    I know its 4 nodes not 3 but the fight wouldn't be too hard and the chaos nodes always make the game more fun for me. Plus it goes along with the lore of Carnage being chaotic and insane.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

    DarkHawk - Debuff Immune, 1pc Regen, 200pc PowerGain

    Seems like Warlock fodder, can't seem to think of any other counters.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

    Let’s see...

    How about a fight against Thing?
    With:
    Aggressive
    Bane
    Stun immunity

    Forces you to play well, know how to fight Thing, and be extra careful to not get him to 15 stacks without a special to throw, which is likely to happen because of Aggressive

    Doesn’t feel too fun/interactive to me

    Pretty good. It doesn't require specific champions and relies on skill, would love to see such a fight in the future.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

    Champion: Moon Knight

    Nodes: Lunatic, Night of the Full Moon, Rage

    Lunatic gives Moon Knight access to all of his Moon Cycle abilities, so evade, fury, precision, ability to stun

    Night of the Full Moon (new node created by me) During the full moon cycle (which you get by default with Lunatic) have access to all moon cycle abilities with a 50% in ability increase.

    You would need someone that reduces ability accuracy, to cancel the evades and the rest of his abilities and also rage, Archangel would still smoke him, Taskmaster, Crossbones and many others.

    Very creative 👍
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

    Green Goblin
    Debuff Immune
    Enhanced Abilities
    Force of Will

    Have fun 😂

    Would not like to fight this lol
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 176

    Lvernon15 said:

    Chanpion: doctor voodoo
    Nodes: buffed up, do you bleed, ensnare cosmic.
    Fight plan, it seems impossible, what non cosmics bleed a fair bit and have 3 buffs, but it’s not, voodoo can place loas onto you so you can get buffs from him (also it would have a super low attack)

    Night trasher boom
    HOW DOES NIGHTTRASHER GET BUFFS?
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 176
    Bishop

    Psychic Thorns
    Power Gain x200
    Stun Immune or Kinetic Reactor
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited September 2019
    Venom- Mystic Ward, oscillate, Life transfer.
  • Added difficulty (from someone who designed one of the fights):

    Who are the counters to your fight?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 3,072 ★★★★★
    MODOK
    Debuff immune
    Tyranny
    Ability Accuracy Reduction Immunity
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

    MODOK
    Debuff immune
    Tyranny
    Ability Accuracy Reduction Immunity

    Killmonger still owns him even with these nodes.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

    MODOK
    Debuff immune
    Tyranny
    Ability Accuracy Reduction Immunity

    I'm dead! :)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,589 ★★★★
    Oh yeah champion
    Mister Sinister
    Node
    Safeguard
    Crit me with your Best shot
    Regen 200%
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Alex_sc11 said:

    Bishop

    Psychic Thorns
    Power Gain x200
    Stun Immune or Kinetic Reactor

    Not kinetic reactor lol. That would be death.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 2,776 ★★★★★
    Killmonger

    Armour Break Immunity
    Power Reserve
    Life Transfer
Sign In or Register to comment.