**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Future of The Battlerealm

Greetings Summoners!

Today, we want to share something a little different with you - a glimpse into the next 6 months of what you can expect in Marvel Contest of Champions!

As we’ve been looking back at the last 80 Years of Marvel, we wanted to take this opportunity to share with you what is to come in The Battlerealm. You can read all about it here, on our Blog!

Then, head over to Twitter to take a look at our Latest "State of the Battlerealm" character map! Start your guessing on who could fill the new blanks!

You'll probably have a lot of questions, but we won't have a lot of answers. This is a glimpse into the future, and details are still light, and likely to change. Tell us what you're looking forward to, and discuss this preview of the next 6 months with your fellow Summoners in the comments!

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I thought Back Issues #4 will be Waning Moon, will u guys skip that ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Well, at least you haven't forgotten about The Chair. Kinda sad it doesn't have any friends.
    Wondering how will that "harder than labyrinth" quests looks like ... hope it won't be revive or potion gated
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Noice. Interesting. New LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I was excited to see Silver there. I mean, we had a suspicion but...
    :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    New lol? Hope it’s aegon food, I better get saving my revives
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Nameless Collector

Yeah did I miss a fight or something? Don’t recall this at all
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Jaxon1228 said:

quando213 said:

Poor Deadpool X Force and Moon Knight... forever forgotten by Kabam.

Um, bottom Left and far left sir
    Think he meant their monthly event quest shouldve Been next back issues
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Megavok said:

@Megavok Where did they mention that they'd skip that?
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★

Megavok said:

These are the quests in order,they were re-releasing them by the order till now ;
    https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Story_Event
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    Beautiful ... like birthday and christmas the same day !!
    Finally the long LONG overdue update to the arenas !!
    Cant wait and thank you ... thank you very much !
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Megavok said:

Megavok said:

These are the quests in order,they were re-releasing them by the order till now ;
    https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Story_Event
    Yes, I am aware of that. But where did they mention they would skip that Event?
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    edited September 2019
    Werewrym said:

I assume this is sarcasm? I didn’t see any update to arenas.

Yes, there is probably no way for me doing it more obvious without being too rude 😅
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

I assume this is sarcasm? I didn’t see any update to arenas.

Yes, there is probably no way for me doing it more obvious without being too rude 😅
    They need an update for sure, I’m with you on that. You got me slightly hopeful that you saw something I missed.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Well, can we all agree this pretty much confirms Galactus is coming?
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    @Kabam Miike i wanted to make a suggestion about giving an armor shatter debuff to carnage. I have a 5 star rank 4 one and love using him in fights i can bleed the opponent but after recently fighting a warlock in the time after time event i noticed his armor break is a bit dodgy in that particular line up and it made me think he needs a slight boost when combating bleed immune champs.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I'm looking forward to blood and venom as that was the best eq I experienced in the game that made it enjoyable to keep playing