**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IF YOU WERE TO CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Pls tell me I am interested

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I would reduce the drop rates of 2 stars in phc and slightly raise 3 and 4* drop rates. In crystals with 3-5 i would reduce the drop rate of 3s and increase the drop rate of 4s. I would also reduce the number of shards it takes to build a 5 star to 8k from 10. I would then remove 4 and 5 star shards from the calendar and add small amounts of 6 star shards. I would extend some of the solo events so that those who exploit it have time to run out of steam and those who play with steady regularity might get a few extra rewards.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Arenas are clearly a lot of people in the community say need a change which I agree with. Another area would be change health potions to percentage based and not numerical. Those with 5*s and 6*s(I don't currently) will tell you the health pots are a joke when it comes to healing just one of those champions up.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    A refresh of AW Win/Loss crystals.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    champion gates there would be none
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    No continuous “rebalancing”. Id be happy with a very set consistent schedule of when a champ can be expected to remain unchanged and it should be announced within a month of champ release, implemented within a month of announcement.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    The use of all caps for forum posts and forum topics.

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I would say update arenas and either change the shards to gmc or allow us to start trading in phc for gmc
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Riot1234 said:

ALL CAPS.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Upgrade Resource availability
  • Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44

Riot1234 said:

ALL CAPS.
    i am very sorry i didn't realize it was on at the time
  • Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44
    I am extremely sorry for the all caps for the heading. I wasn't aware of it at the time
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Make GR poison and incinerate immune
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Nothing.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Listen to Captain America