Which 5* to rank? Lacking offensive game-changers?

OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★
80 days in, and I haven’t had the best luck with my 5* pulls. Still very much relying on my 4 star 5/50s, though they’ve served me well for completing Uncollected EQ, Act 5.2 and Boss Rush 2.

I have a fair few T4 basics and class catalysts saved up, wondering if any of these champs are worth investing in? Mostly looking for an offensive champ that I can take beyond that 5/50 or 3/45 level, and will be effective for AQ (map 5) and Uncollected EQ exploration.

Comments

• TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Member Posts: 123
    Rather than raw power, considering your roster is that small you should focus on the utility you can attain from your champs... If you want raw power, nightcrawler and Luke cage does some nice damage, however my suggestion is that you rank dark hawk, considering he's double immune he can help you through a lot of content with bleed and/or poison debuffs, including biohazard which almost always shows up in uncollected EQ
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★

Rather than raw power, considering your roster is that small you should focus on the utility you can attain from your champs... If you want raw power, nightcrawler and Luke cage does some nice damage, however my suggestion is that you rank dark hawk, considering he's double immune he can help you through a lot of content with bleed and/or poison debuffs, including biohazard which almost always shows up in uncollected EQ

That’s a good shout, thanks - hopefully I’ll be able to dupe him down the line too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    If suggest ranking up top tier 4 stars
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If suggest ranking up top tier 4 stars

Yup working on that atm, currently got AA, CMM, SS, Hype, CAIW, Fury and Blade at 5/50 duped, still very much early stages though