**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Collector: Best counters at 4/40 or meh counters at 5/50?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Simple question. Excluding my already 5/50 Sparky, I also have Spider-Gwen, Corvus (who should be Rank 5 soon) and AOU Vision who I know are great against the Collector, and champs that could be decent like Hype and Domino. I have 2 other champs at 5/50 in Medusa and Blade (both duped). I'm a couple quests away from the Collector so I'm trying to see if it's worth taking Spider-Gwen and AOU Vision up to Rank 4 to help me get Uncollected or if my Rank 5's would outshine them anyways. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Side Question about Killmonger: How hard is it to get to a Sp2 in a Collector fight? Cause Killmonger's Sp2 gives 3 indestructible charges. Would that be useful? Or do his specials involve too many hits?

Comments

• Options
    Also, how would Quake be against the Collector? As long as I dex instead of parry, I can't think of a problem, but I feel like I would see people shouting out to her for this fight more often if that was the case. She's 4/40 at the moment but very well may be 5/50 by the time I get to the Collector.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Quake All Day
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Give it a try with Luke Cage if you have him.. I didn't have any God tier champs when I beat Collector... Luke saved me a hell lot of potions and units..
  • Options
    Prathap said:

Give it a try with Luke Cage if you have him.. I didn't have any God tier champs when I beat Collector... Luke saved me a hell lot of potions and units..

Nope, don't got him. Would love to have him though. I know he would be great for the Collector duped because of the indestructible when he gets hit.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i did a long time ago with spidy and dormamu
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake would suck for collector wouldn’t she? He decreases your ability accuracy, I’d suggest Corvus and revive
  • Options
    XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    You can go with Corvus + Spark and you should be fine. You can get 3 charges for Corvus before fighting the collector.
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Would NC and Ghost be able to evade his specials? Or at least most of them
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    You just need path clearers.
    Sparky and Corvus should handle the collector fight very well.
    (I may be wrong but there are 3 missions for Corvus in the easiest path)