**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Waning Moon - Back Issues MISSING?

So, I think most of us have already read the announcements for the next 6 McoC month. On announcement included the 4th part of Back Issues which is going to be Blood and Venom.

But that's the thing...
I personally thought that Kabam would release every Back Issues in their right order, and going by that, the next one should be the Waning Moon EQ (which introduced Moon Knight and DPX) and NOT the Blood and Venom EQ.

So I'm asking now, what happened to the Waning Moon Event?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    They never said it would be in order, you just assumed it would go that way.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

It makes sense why they skipped that

What exactly do you think is the reason?
    Jaded said:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to with "I personally though that Kabam would release every Back Issues in their right order.^^
    I just wanted to know what the exact reason for skipping this Event was.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

It makes sense why they skipped that

What exactly do you think is the reason?
    Jaded said:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to with "I personally though that Kabam would release every Back Issues in their right order.^^
    I just wanted to know what the exact reason for skipping this Event was.
    Probably not much of a rhythm or rhyme to it. Paper/rock/scissors between the developers 🤷‍♂️😂