**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Domino is the best champion in the game.

Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of awesome champions in this game! *That you won't pull unless you spend money and sometimes not even then.* but there is one champion in the game who is beyond a doubt the best champion in the game. DOMINO!
Let me start by saying there are two types of god tier champions in this game: damage output, or utility.
Let's look at ghost and Stark spidy as an example:
Both of them are god tier, but for very different reasons, ghost is god tier because she hits for over 200k special 2s.
Stark spidy is god tier because he the jackpot of utility, auto SP evade, power drain on heavy, stun lock sp1, and ability accuracy reduction on sp3.
However domino on the other hand hits like ghost, and has the utility of Stark spidy.
Dominos critical failure can literally shut down opponents with 100% AAR, the only other champion in the game who can do that is Medusa against robots via. Armor shater.
And dominos specials are OP the specials themselves deal massive damage themselves, but when you factor in critical bleed she is easily the 2nd highest damage output in the game! *Second only to cull obsidian but he getting nerfed sooo...*
In the end dominos utility plus damage easily makes her the qeean of the contest!

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Also no regen counter, power control, nullify, or hard evade counter
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    She can’t tank a sp3 either.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    No she is not the best,namor and cull obsidian is the best
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

No immunities though. The one thing Colossus beats her at...

50% bleed immune with a power gain when purifying it, but I do agree with you, she’s not the best
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost disagrees with this post
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Ghost disagrees with this post

But Ghost isn't the best
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    First of all, I have both Sparky and Domino. That comparison is false. Sparky's God tier because he has so much utility combined with insane damage from poise charges. Domino has a lot of utility, but not quite as much as Sparky. She has tons of damage, but it relies on RNG. Now Ghost arguably has more damage and utility than either of them since she can shrug off debuffs and tank pretty much any specials along with the Cruelties, Furies and OP special 2, especially with the Wasp synergy. I'm not saying that Domino isn't an amazing champ. I happen to love her. But you can't just go out and say she's the best in the game, no question. I personally think that in experienced, skillful hands, Ghost and Quake are the best in the game. I have my reasons why and a lot of others think the same thing. But I can't go out and say they're the best without a doubt. Everything's situation dependant.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

First of all, I have both Sparky and Domino. That comparison is false. Sparky's God tier because he has so much utility combined with insane damage from poise charges. Domino has a lot of utility, but not quite as much as Sparky. She has tons of damage, but it relies on RNG. Now Ghost arguably has more damage and utility than either of them since she can shrug off debuffs and tank pretty much any specials along with the Cruelties, Furies and OP special 2, especially with the Wasp synergy. I'm not saying that Domino isn't an amazing champ. I happen to love her. But you can't just go out and say she's the best in the game, no question. I personally think that in experienced, skillful hands, Ghost and Quake are the best in the game. I have my reasons why and a lot of others think the same thing. But I can't go out and say they're the best without a doubt. Everything's situation dependant.

Personally i like domino better than sparky cuz there are multiple ways to play domino with the heavy and normal play and she doesnt need ramp up at all. Also shes not as bad sparky with suicides and isnt a glass cannon as well as being a great defender as well as shutting down enemies with AAR which is one of the best utilities in the game.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No champion is the best in the game. Take any god tier champ and there’s a situation where a different champ performs better. That’s why we, as the community, have the tier system instead of a numbered system as to which champ is the best. It’s all depending on the situation and what you need to beat that situation
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    You forgot to say best among your champs.. not in the whole game 🤡

• THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    I have a 5:65 domino but she’s not the best in the game certainly up there though
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    On one hand, there really is no one best champion.

On the other...

(DOM SQUAD!)

Warden out~
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Have you met Quake
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited September 2019

Have you met Quake

I have a 5/65 quake, and she isn't the best champ in the game. She is the most versatile and useful, but she is destroyed by very high health opponents (unless you can keep it up for the whole fight), true strike nodes, aggressive champs, AA reduction champs and Void. I would say ghost is the best champ (high dmg and versatility)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

No champion is the best in the game. Take any god tier champ and there’s a situation where a different champ performs better. That’s why we, as the community, have the tier system instead of a numbered system as to which champ is the best. It’s all depending on the situation and what you need to beat that situation

The best champ is that who can complete the most content the best way possible, best doesnt mean perfect.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

The best champ is that who can complete the most content the best way possible, best doesnt mean perfect.
    I see what you mean but I disagree. There is no one champ that does it best. It all comes down to the player. Some might think domino is the best way to complete the most content, another might be more comfortable with ghost. Play style is a big factor here and I think there’s obviously a handful of champs that are the best in the game, which is why we have the god tier, Demi god etc
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t even think she’s the best mutant
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    She isn’t the best, but she is one of the most annoying defenders in the game
  • She’s my favourite mutant. I’m personally not a huge fan of Omega (I know, odd) as I don’t run suicides and can’t get the most out of him, and don’t intend on running them just for him. Domino’s Biggest advantage in my opinion is the massacre synergy letting her bypass limber which in LoL etc. Is invaluable.
    On the other hand...I don’t actually parry with Ghost so she bypasses limber too and 90% of the nastiness Kabam throws at us
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino is definitely TOP dawg of the mutant class imo.

But Ghost still stands as the Queen over Mcoc, ain’t no one got anything on her.