**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Inconsistent Arena Rewards

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
Let's keep this one nice and simple-your rewards are not being given out in the correct brackets for the scores earned.

Simple proof:

Comments

• CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46

Something is wrong
  • Let’s rectify this mistake literally
    immediately please.
  • We'll got on this! Thank you!
  • AndyspirosAndyspiros Posts: 17
    Do we need to each raise a ticket or just wait for it to be fixed globally?
  • Do we need to each raise a ticket or just wait for it to be fixed globally?

We're working on getting it fixed on our end! No need to raise a ticket. The teams are aware and will be able to correct it once we have a proper handle on it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
  • AndyspirosAndyspiros Posts: 17
    Great. Thanks for confirming.
  • ddukdduk Posts: 0
    I didn’t received arena reward for 5 star.
    check the attached images.

my id is ‘dduk77’

@Kabam Vydious I want that 3* Arkus :(

• Is It just the wisp of smoke arena? I’m in the intermediate bracket, so i think this score would get the champ (4* basic), not sure though.
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    Got the wrong rewards, too. 11-30% instead of the 1-10% rewards in the Featured 5* with 14.332.267 points. No clue about the other arenas.

How can something like that happen, all of a sudden?
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited September 2019

Let’s rectify this mistake literally
    immediately please.

Damn I got this for 16 million
    11-30%
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Same issue here.
    Score: 14,303,259
    Rewards: 11-30%

• TheWebsterTheWebster Posts: 6

At least you’re receiving rewards. I let it slide last week, not receiving Hero Use rewards.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

At least you’re receiving rewards. I let it slide last week, not receiving Hero Use rewards.

Looking at the rewards you might be in a lower bracket.

Does it award for 100% or the top 40% by any chance?
    edited September 2019
    Well, something is up 1,416 place doesn’t even get 71-100%. The Hero Use Event is the same 22h one that never gave me rewards, after the new Black Widow Arena.

We're working on getting it fixed on our end! No need to raise a ticket. The teams are aware and will be able to correct it once we have a proper handle on it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
    Any update @Kabam Vydious ?

• Me too. Dartz Magician
  • Dartz_MagicianDartz_Magician Posts: 51
    edited September 2019

14.511.883pts and got 11-30% reward instead of 1-10% reward...
    edited September 2019

I’m now 223, what exactly is going on? It’s obvious you can’t trust the reward system. It’s now a day without the reward and no explanation.
    Ok, apparently there’s an issue and they’re working on it.
    @Kabam Vydious is it in the plan to adjust the rewards for other arenas too? Or do I need to raise a ticket or another thread?
    Looks like they corrected and are re-distributibg rewards for the Wisp of Smoke arena.

Not sure what happened, but it's probably advisable to screenshot rank& score from now on.

I don’t know about the calculations 21-40% from 223 place but at least it’s resolved.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    This is only 1 that we know of....what’s there to say there not more in past that this been done on? As seems cut for 1-10% in 5* featured has jumped drastically over last 3 months....seems you at kabam have an error in your system and been there for awhile but just now doing something about it....think you need to look over all arena rewards over last 3 months and fix em all
    edited September 2019
    Wiredawg1 said:

This is only 1 that we know of....what’s there to say there not more in past that this been done on? As seems cut for 1-10% in 5* featured has jumped drastically over last 3 months....seems you at kabam have an error in your system and been there for awhile but just now doing something about it....think you need to look over all arena rewards over last 3 months and fix em all

People track the arena scores and placements via Reddit, that data and those reports do not support that there has been an ongoing problem or any problem other than the past arena.

*see for yourself. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Re

Wiredawg1 said:

People track the arena scores and placements via Reddit, that data and those reports do not support that there has been an ongoing problem or any problem other than the past arena.

*see for yourself. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk
    Relook at em....the 1-10% cuts are going up and up...they stayed around same for months...now it’s up more then a half mil to a mil...and I am ranking overall the same place within 20 spots each time...so yes something is in fact wrong
    edited September 2019
    Wiredawg1 said:

Re

Wiredawg1 said:

Relook at em....the 1-10% cuts are going up and up...they stayed around same for months...now it’s up more then a half mil to a mil...and I am ranking overall the same place within 20 spots each time...so yes something is in fact wrong
    Look at them as a whole. The cut off started at 7m and over time the cutoff grew along with player’s rosters/capabilities. Cutoffs increasing is not evidence of an error.

*as you can see from these two snap shots roughly the same placements earn the same reward tier. They are just putting in more points to do it.

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Any update on this? Seemed like y'all were treating it as if a pretty urgent fix was coming, but I haven't seen anything about what went wrong and if anything is happening behind the scenes.