**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

Comments

• Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    I feal like kabam is doing to much for the pro/money spending players
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    And that the grandmaster should have his butt kicked by adam warlock
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Wordy12 wrote: »
    I feal like kabam is doing to much for the pro/money spending players

Hey buddy. Sorry i did not spend single money on game yet. But i dedicated my time for this game. I m now uncollected. It is very possible to do without money spending.
    I believe only thing i cant do without money spend is lab of legend. But i will try that too. U just have to dedicate uor time to practice & grow more skill.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    As expected, this new arena crystal is way more random than the previous one.
    Someone opened 120 and got 2700 units. I opened 140, and got 1200 units only, which is less than half of what the other player got.
    I spent more 400k battlechips than usual on these crystals, and got less than what I would get by opening 500 arena crystals (1kk battlechips).

Well, it's not more random. The Drop Rates are the same as the other one, but remember that you're using 5x the Chips to get a chance at 5x the prize. If you were miss the Units out of most of those, but theoretically hit the Units with the regular crystals, it is totally possible to get more Units from the regular Arena crystal.

Yes, I know that. With "random" I was trying to say that the difference of resources can be huge when compared with the old arena crystals
  • papadex27papadex27 Posts: 1
    What about the 1 & 2 stars are they going to be remove?
  • Nickig7Nickig7 Posts: 10
    Nikhil wrote: »
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    The rich get richer, nothing to help the players that are mid tier, just more bs and spending money. But this is not surprising.

Bro rich aren't rich by luck..there are hundreds who played every single day and earned the right

Yeah, but most are rich because of hacks
  • Nickig7Nickig7 Posts: 10
    I havent done Act 5 nor am i planning to do anytime soon but after seeing how this game just took it to whole new lvl with those who already did beat it. I am literally los of words how they literally unbalanced the game even further.

Whats next those who beat Act 5 at the end of the yr will get to open a 6* crystal????

Lazy always complains . Not everyone here spends money , many of us played regularly, hard , and smart , for over 2 years now

Yeah I've been playing for over 2years now on two accounts and I have one 5* that's not even duped to show for it
  • Nickig7 wrote: »
    I havent done Act 5 nor am i planning to do anytime soon but after seeing how this game just took it to whole new lvl with those who already did beat it. I am literally los of words how they literally unbalanced the game even further.

Whats next those who beat Act 5 at the end of the yr will get to open a 6* crystal????

Lazy always complains . Not everyone here spends money , many of us played regularly, hard , and smart , for over 2 years now

Yeah I've been playing for over 2years now on two accounts and I have one 5* that's not even duped to show for it

try playing more, u will surely get one this month that gives half a 5*!
    Nickig7 wrote: »

Better go an team who regularly get sa reward. To do that 1st make uor account better by playing more.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Nickig7 wrote: »

The best thing to do is be in a decent alliance. You should be getting 5* shards weekly from SA.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Drop rate still the same? Please... Opened 2ML crystals and got ONLY GOLD and nothing else, no Punisher, not even a single unit...
  • Night Crawler is not fair and now he disappears!!!!!!! Get out of town, y'all need to put a ban on nightcrawler till you y'all fix him because...a fight against him right now thatssssssssss freaking soooooooooo unfair, even before NC started disappearing he had an unfair advantage....if y'all nerfed everyone else then NC needs to be tuned down.
  • Rake2Rake2 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike When the mission of gold comes again. Pls
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    I apologize if this has been answered already. I don't feel like going through 7 pages of off-topic comments.

My question: If you collect Free Crystals and Daily Crystals and stock them in your inventory... and then finish 5.2 becoming Uncollected... are those stocked crystals changed into Uncollected Free/Daily Crystals?

Appreciate any reply, thanks.
    edited August 2017
    I apologize if this has been answered already. I don't feel like going through 7 pages of off-topic comments.

My question: If you collect Free Crystals and Daily Crystals and stock them in your inventory... and then finish 5.2 becoming Uncollected... are those stocked crystals changed into Uncollected Free/Daily Crystals?

It is complete replacement. U will c those as different cryst named "uncollected ***** crystal" . Previously saved crystal will b untouched and wont b converted to uncollected type.
  • B_luewhale77B_luewhale77 Posts: 16
    I get **** from current crystals why do I want to spend a ton money to finish act 5.2 so I can spend more to get same **** kabam you are bunch of money grubbing leaches if not best player or player that can 24/7 on this game or spend a ton of money. You and your alliance get left further and further behind so again I say thank you kabam for even more reasons to stop playing.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    As someone who used to receive shards from the free 4 hour crystals...I'd rather have those then the 6 level 2 health potions I've received the last day or so.
  • @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Humble Request to you about the Grandmasrer Crystal that please allow it to purchasrd by the end game players and still let the premium hero crystal exist for begginers. IT WILL MAINTAIN THE BALANCE. THE NEW UPCOMING THINGS SHOULD ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO END GAME PLAYERS. it will not create much disturbances as begginers will not get a 5 star champion just by luck and 300 units.
    5 stars were the rare stuff. Dont make them common for begginers as 4 star is sill a beast for them.

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT
    SET LEVELS TO UNLOCK THE GRANDMASTER CRYSTAL AND OTHER UPCOMING STUFF.
    YOUR PRECIOUR lmao PLAYER
    THANK YOU.
  • @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ I KNOW YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE WHAT TOLD IN MY ABOVE COMMENT BUT ITS JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER HOW I FEEL . OR MY OPINION ON THIS UPCOMING FUTURE.
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    I believe it's fair adding 6*s. Hard work pays off. Same with uncollected title. You earn it by beating act 5.2 then by all rights, you deserve to be rewarded for it.
    Stop complaining. Your being unfair. Not Kabam
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Omni wrote: »
    As someone who used to receive shards from the free 4 hour crystals...I'd rather have those then the 6 level 2 health potions I've received the last day or so.

How do you get shards from the old Free Crystals?

You could get them from the old Daily Crystals, because you had a random chance to get 2* and 3* heroes... but now you have the chance to get 3* and 4* heroes.

So what are you talking about? Old free crystals gave out potions, revives, gold... the new ones give out the same stuff just better.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Omni wrote: »

How do you get shards from the old Free Crystals?

You could get them from the old Daily Crystals, because you had a random chance to get 2* and 3* heroes... but now you have the chance to get 3* and 4* heroes.

So what are you talking about? Old free crystals gave out potions, revives, gold... the new ones give out the same stuff just better.

Do research before commenting
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

No.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Summoners! The Grandmaster hopes that you’re enjoying the changes he’s made around the Battlerealm and to the Contest so far! Today is the day that the Uncollected Daily Crystal will make its debut, but it’s only the beginning.

The Grandmaster has targeted another couple crystals to change next, just for the Uncollected among us! Namely, it’s time for an update to the Free Crystal (the one you can collect every 4 Hours), and the addition of a brand new Arena Crystal!

Firstly, the Free Crystal will be replaced completely with the brand new Uncollected Free Crystal, for those who are Uncollected. This new crystal will remove the Level 1 Health Potions and Gold available in the Free crystal, but will replace them with Level 3 Health Potions and Golden Crystals. Here are the items that can be found in the Uncollected Free Crystal:

Golden Crystal
    Level 2 Health Potion
    Level 3 Health Potion
    Small Energy Refill x2
    Small Energy Refill x3
    Level 1 Revive
    Level 2 Revive

Secondly, The Grandmaster would like to introduce a brand new Arena Crystal. The Uncollected Arena Crystal will be available in addition to the already available Arena Crystal. The difference? Instead of costing 2000 Battlechips per Crystal, it will cost 10 000 Battlechips per crystal. The Contents of the Crystal have also been raised 5x times! So you are able to score 5 times as much gold, 5 times as many units, 5 Full Energy Refills, and 5 times as many points for Summoner Advancement. What’s the major difference? The 3-Star Punisher that is acquirable in the regular Arena Crystal has been removed, the 4-Star Punisher will be as common as the 3-Star originally was, and a new 5-Star Punisher will be available in the Uncollected Arena Crystal!

The Grandmaster will be introducing these Crystals to his Contest of August 16th at 10am PDT! But remember, these Crystals are ONLY available to the Uncollected Summoners at Level 40 or over! To become Uncollected, you must gain the Grandmaster’s Favor by defeating The Collector at the end of Act 5 Chapter 2!

Am wondering with this level of change after being uncollected (which is awesome! btw, great job Kabam), I wonder if the Grandmaster will ultimately upgrade the phc crystal to only give 3* or 4*s for the uncollected seeing as how 2*s are increasingly pointless at that level.
  • Hi every body :):););)
  • Minato_3Minato_3 Posts: 5
    I just recently beat act 5.2, but I didn't get the title of uncollected (if I remember there was a time limit) does this mean I'm never getting uncollected rewards?
    edited August 2017
    Minato_3 wrote: »
    I just recently beat act 5.2, but I didn't get the title of uncollected (if I remember there was a time limit) does this mean I'm never getting uncollected rewards?

Restart game. The sms will come. U have to claim from there.
  • Ibad786Ibad786 Posts: 1
    I haven't got mine yet can I please have one please
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    As expected, this new arena crystal is way more random than the previous one.
    Someone opened 120 and got 2700 units. I opened 140, and got 1200 units only, which is less than half of what the other player got.
    I spent more 400k battlechips than usual on these crystals, and got less than what I would get by opening 500 arena crystals (1kk battlechips).

Well, it's not more random. The Drop Rates are the same as the other one, but remember that you're using 5x the Chips to get a chance at 5x the prize. If you were miss the Units out of most of those, but theoretically hit the Units with the regular crystals, it is totally possible to get more Units from the regular Arena crystal.

In truth it's feast or famine with this crystals. 5x the reward on the low end is awful when held up to the old crystal because I don't think you ever got the worst reward every time with 5 crystals.

The odds/gamble with this crystals are so much worse that the old arena if you get a bad roll. I opened 1 and got 15k gold. I don't think anyone would get only 15k gold with 5 of the old arena arena crystals. The odds of that happening with the old crystals were much lower as well.

They really should have eliminated the lowest rewards with this crystals so it would always be better than the old crystals. Now it's a game of risk reward opening this crystals vs the old ones.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    What happened to the 14 day special calendar?