**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accidentally used 5* awakening gem instead of arena boost and can’t get help

Wondering if anyone knows a better way of getting in contact with kabam support... I went to use an arena boost on my 5* sunspot this morning and accidentally used my 5* mutant awakening gem instead. I heard as long as he’s only sig level 1 and that it’s within 3 says they can reverse it but everytime I send I ticket I get a generic response saying lots of people are having this issue at the moment. Hopefully a mod will comment.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ve heard this before a few times, they were able get their gem back. So I wouldn’t put any stones in, keep sending I’m tickets I guess. At least it wasn’t on a terrible champ though. Good luck
  • Options
    SirDuke_83SirDuke_83 Posts: 27
    The kabam customer service people are brilliant, I've had a couple of issues reversed for me from accidentally using something. I will say though that they are slow to reply but I've had the resources returned eventually so I'd suggest to just wait another day before sending a follow up ticket
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    How does one even do something like that? It just blows my mind when I see posts like these.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

How does one even do something like that? It just blows my mind when I see posts like these.

It’s not hard to do at all really. If you load a team into queue for arena then go to use items it just takes one mistaken tap on an awakening gem instead of an arena boost to use it.

Illustrated.
    https://youtu.be/6HZzztZGOug
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

It’s not hard to do at all really. If you load a team into queue for arena then go to use items it just takes one mistaken tap on an awakening gem instead of an arena boost to use it.

Illustrated.
    https://youtu.be/6HZzztZGOug
    do you hav 202m gold can im bow alest 80m og them :D
  • Options

@FreeToPlay_21 , it is rather VERY EASY to click on the wrong item when doing Arena and quickly going to apply Point Boosts. The list of items will vary from one arena hero to the next based on what other items you may have for that Hero Class and Star Rarity (not just Point Boosts), including whether they are already Awakened and whether they are at Max Sig or not.

**KABAM, there is no way that you should be showing any other items other than Boosts when doing a Use Items during Arena. Any Awakenings and Sig Stones should only be an option if you are doing it from your base Hero Screen or within the Upgrade of a hero.
  • Options

@FreeToPlay_21 , it is rather VERY EASY to click on the wrong item when doing Arena and quickly going to apply Point Boosts. The list of items will vary from one arena hero to the next based on what other items you may have for that Hero Class and Star Rarity (not just Point Boosts), including whether they are already Awakened and whether they are at Max Sig or not.

**KABAM, there is no way that you should be showing any other items other than Boosts when doing a Use Items during Arena. Any Awakenings and Sig Stones should only be an option if you are doing it from your base Hero Screen or within the Upgrade of a hero.
    ^^ THIS... not to mention the order is messed up in the way the items appear. Cosmic i believe was backwards from every other class (i'm always having to take my time to make sure i don't burn something useful)

100% agree, take out all the sig stones and AG's from that menu. We're not there to rank up champs, we're boosting at most. Please do this.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Or you could just pay attention when you're trying to boost your champs. And I say this as someone who has made the exact same mistake.
  • Options
    Hey Zurafa, the only way to communicate with our Support Team is via email. If you are dissatisfied with the response you've received, I recommend reaching out to them again. As we're unable to help further with issues like this in the Forums, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.