**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 stars Gamora decreses when ranked up

Hi guys,
A member in the ally has a 4 stars Gamora which is also awakened with the ability at level 22. yesterday it had a rating of 3077 and it was lv 30 Rank 3.
Today he has ranked up to Rank 4. Now it is Rank 4 lv 1, but it has a rating of 2996. I think this is a bug, isn't it?
What do you think?

Comments

• Sorry, it is 3007 not 3077. I made a mistake in typing
  • YeoYeo Posts: 12
    Very odd if that is the actual case indeedy. Maybe a mastery was changed?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Happens with a few champs, it's not a bug it's just something that happens sometimes when you rank up. Also happens with wolverine I believe.
  • Happens with a few champs, it's not a bug it's just something that happens sometimes when you rank up. Also happens with wolverine I believe.

I think this is quite stupid. If you rank up a champ, you want to improve rating and stat.
    I hope they will fix this issue.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    andreacesa wrote: »
    Happens with a few champs, it's not a bug it's just something that happens sometimes when you rank up. Also happens with wolverine I believe.

I think this is quite stupid. If you rank up a champ, you want to improve rating and stat.
    I hope they will fix this issue.

They do once you level them up, it's only a small difference on the first couple of levels at most.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Wolverine loses health when ranked up and Gamora probably loses her attack. It was originally done to balance their regen/damage output since they gained a higher rank ability (higher rank of regen for Wolvie and higher rank of cruelty and bleed for Gamora). Now that every champ has the max rank (rank vii) for all their abilities, it's a pretty meaningless and should be removed