**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MrSinister Needs Tuning

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
Most of the players agree that MrSinister can be a pain to fight against. But from being a pain to being an extremely op defender is far. Just a screenshot from arena against him with about same challenge rating champ says it all:

Needed about 80 hits to finally bring him down. How balanced is that?

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He’s fine. I take down sinisters on 150% regen 150% champ boost in war without boost. Just fight him right. Hit till special 3. And you’ll take chunks.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I’m not referring to MrSinister as don’t having counters. Any heal block champ can take him. But without heal blocking him his defensive utility is overturned and surely needs adjustment. His regen rate on crits needs a tone down.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Can a moderator or developer please consider on looking at this? We had champs abilities nerfed while they were not such op. Isn’t this defensive ability op?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Can a moderator or developer please consider on looking at this? We had champs abilities nerfed while they were not such op. Isn’t this defensive ability op?

Why do you continue to ignore everything others are saying? You used stark spidey who crits a lot and activates his regen. Dont use a high crit champion. You took a bad matchup and are trying to turn it into something its not.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Og spidey crits alot, meaning it took you more hits to take him down because we was regenerating from crits. Also spidey is not the highest damage dealer in the game by any sort, so his combo might be inflated from that as well.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    OP, you're beating him and it's arena so there's no time limit. If your health bars were reversed, you might have something. Not much, but something.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Sinister is for the most part pretty easy with the right champs. Sure if you don’t use a heal block/regen control champ he can be really difficult but there are lots of counters. If you use a champ with a lot of debuffs and have despair, that works too. Use a DoT ability and make sure he’s under 1 bar of power and make sure they expire before you push him over. He’s not nearly as bad as when he was first released and new and people had a hard time figuring out counters.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Use special 3s if you find yourself in that situation again. Would've been long dead.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Most of the players agree that MrSinister can be a pain to fight against. But from being a pain to being an extremely op defender is far. Just a screenshot from arena against him with about same challenge rating champ says it all:

This are the people encouraging kabaam to nerf champions why not just get a counter for him and stop whining.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Idk. I personally hate fighting Sinister since my favourite champs kind of suck against him, but it’s doable. You don’t even need a heal block champ. I’ve got a Spider-Gwen, and even though she crits a lot, her sp3 still takes advantage of that. There are plenty of options against Sinister, and eventually, even a Corvus or Ghost can take hike down
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    He is decent on defance, but pretty lame on offence imo
  • Greekhit said:

Sinister is one of those fights you can't just face roll. Or rather, you can, but it will make for a very long fight. I can kill a 14k Sinister with a 5k OG Spidey in 56 hits:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q-kM0g60s
    Hint: SP3 doesn't crit. Some fights require you understand the game mechanics more than others, and this is one of those.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I would rather have his attacking capability tweaked lol. Kabam came out saying they want to adjust new champs, a small change. Don't know why they been ignoring diablo and even Sinister. Sinister is wet noodle on attack. Don't talk about diablo. He's possibly the worst addition to the game lol. Why don't they see this?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I use my r3 five star sinister on AW defense and he rarely gets kills, not overpowered in my opinion
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

I would rather have his attacking capability tweaked lol. Kabam came out saying they want to adjust new champs, a small change. Don't know why they been ignoring diablo and even Sinister. Sinister is wet noodle on attack. Don't talk about diablo. He's possibly the worst addition to the game lol. Why don't they see this?

Because Diablo is not bad, it's just complicated to play, learn how to use the portions, with suicides it improves, I don't see why buff right now has dozens of champions that need more buff before him.