**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

13.0 Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Not everything can be fixed in one day

Nothing should take more than a week.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @Morgan Kabam did listen to us. Players like you care way too much about free rewards that you missed all the posts from Mike saying that they didn't hear about that issue in time but are working on a fix as well as all the fixes being made in this patch. They do listen to our problems. Not everything can be fixed in one day

An official statement explaining what happened and what corrective actions are being taken to ensure stable gameplay would have been nice.

We are still waiting on the diminished return stats explanations. This was promised to us since 12.0 release.
    The conversion tab we got ingame is merely cosmetic. It hardly explains what 1055 critical strike or 3000 armor rating or 160 physical resistance means.

The reality is the bugs were allowed to go on, no preventive steps have been stated. Pricing for pots and revives remained the same... This isn't like other games. . Revives and pots in this game cost up to 1 month subscription to a MMO.

Many of my old comrades have quit. Sad times indeed.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Morgan, do not think for a minute i was defending bugs in a game cus there is no way that anything i said could even be construed that way. there is no excuse for so many bugs in any game. yes bugs happen but they should be limited in number... not ever increasing.
    and your answer confirmed my theroy that your 25 years was an exaggeration and placed the time almost exactly where i thought it would be. diablo was released in 1997 meaning you have been playing for no more than 20years.
    and also i am a programmer in my spare time and therefore know a hell of alot about different platforms, OS's, coding languages etc.... i have been doing this kinda stuff since around about 1995 so i do have extensive knowledge.
    my point was only do not say 25 years when infact you mean 20years cus after that point you become hard to believe.

and so you know i was playing text based mud games on a 28k phoneline connection. MUD games are what paved the way for RPG's like diablo etc.....

and it totally depends on the cause of the bug as to how long it can take to fix. it can take time just to diagnose what is wrong in the code. then everytime you try and fix it it conflicts and causes an error elswhere....
    not defending kabam just giving my point.....
  • Options
    Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39
    4* awakening gems and rank down tickets will be great.....
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    Make it a catalyst realm instead
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The metrics should be 200k PI for compensation just like before.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The metrics should be 200k PI for compensation just like before.

Just in case I ticked myself back over 200k just now. Was well over pre 12.0 then in a hissy fit sold a cap ton of 3* champs and missed the 5* awakening gem.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

and so you know i was playing text based mud games on a 28k phoneline connection. MUD games are what paved the way for RPG's like diablo etc.....

and it totally depends on the cause of the bug as to how long it can take to fix. it can take time just to diagnose what is wrong in the code. then everytime you try and fix it it conflicts and causes an error elswhere....
    not defending kabam just giving my point.....

Mud games ...!!! Now I feel extremely old... which ones did you play ??!! I played Legends of Terris and Gemstone for years lol
  • Options
    okay, no compensation because you dont know if the bugs will be fixed? Where are your beta testers or whoever tests these mechanics before you release them??
This discussion has been closed.