**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favourite Matchup in the Game

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
What is your favourite character matchup in the game? It can be for whatever reason - whether in-game mechanics, comic history, or just amusing.

For mechanics I love Quake v Mordo - just get the Quake n Bake rocking and he just sits there, eating it!

Comments

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Sabretooth v Wolverine (my 2 favorite characters and a classic rivalry)
    Venom v OG Spidey
    Sinister v Blueclops
    Sabretooth v Iron Fist (ST’s first appearance was as an IF villain)
    Hulk v Thing
    Rogue v OG Ms Marvel
    Iceman v Human Torch

All have a visual appeal to me.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    edited September 2019
    luke cage vs hyperion. i like it when it reverses his power gain with the exhaustion charges and if he stills reaches sp3, LC eats it with 0 damage
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra gang
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk vs. The Champion
    Corvus Glaive vs. Vision
    Gwenpool vs. Spider-Gwen
    Sentinel vs. any mutant champ (except Bishop, Havok and Magneto)
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    MODOK vs MODOK

Nuff said.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    me versus me with account from past several months
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    everything that involves xmen from the 90 series

kabam pls add jubilee
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Corvus vs anyone that is not a specific Corvus block ...
  • Anyone vs rocket. I sometimes have a rough day and just need see that little dude get a roundhouse to the face
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Blade with danger sense vs mr sinister
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Sym supreme vs venom, what a satisfying matchup
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I like max sig Namor vs Yellowjacket. Get Bio-sting on Namor, make sure you're mid-combo when you throw an SP, and watch Yellowjacket eat the Bio-sting damage. I had trouble against Yellowjacket back when he first came out (and then the Variant 2 ones with unblockable SP1...) that it is very cathartic to have him eat his own most annoying mechanic.
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    Killmonger vs modok
    Love this match up because i hate modok's autoblock.. Km destroy him with true strike
  • iDazzaaaiDazzaaa Posts: 27
    Void v Mephisto

For obvious reasons
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Ghost vs Morningstar. The speed of that matchup isn’t even funny
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I like Vulture vs Doctor Strange

Because Vulture wrecks him with his Sp2
    And it’s like, the only matchup that Vulture is slightly decent lol
  • Hyperion vs cyclops - it amuses me how Hyperion has 100 powers, cyclops has 1, and Hyperion even does that better!
    Medusa vs robots
    Venom vs spider champs
    Blade vs Magik or Dormammu - I remember how tough the mystic wars were and this amuses me how easy they are now

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Bishop vs Electro / Iceman / Magic is a total blast. Literally, with SP2 ending the game.

And it's pretty much the same against any Skill champion.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Anyone that can incinerate vs Ghost Rider. Killing a flaming skeleton with fire damage is amusing to me no matter how many times I do it.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Ghost vs. Abomination, Morningstar, or black widow Claire voyant. Absolute annihilation
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Domino versus duped Morningstar. Non-stacking bleed that can be shrugged off for 10% power each (so an L2 for every 2-3 combos)
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Mordo VS BPCW... You have to see the stuns going auto transfer ...

Yellow jacket vs Magik is also an interesting fight...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Domino versus duped Morningstar. Non-stacking bleed that can be shrugged off for 10% power each (so an L2 for every 2-3 combos)

Kingpin or Killmonger Vs Morningstar for similar reasons.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Havok vs Cyclops. The fact that they take 0 damage from each other's specials makes it amusing.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    when i fight for my wife, i love using her...
    KILLMONGER dupe (cw blk pant synergy)
    vs hyperion and red hulk in war, taking 0 damage from Sp3. 4* r3 running thru whole war against 5 n 6* by himself
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Mordo vs Mesmerise.
    Loki vs groots/OML/Venom, basically anyone with stealable buffs. Act4 venom has died by my hand almost as much as I've bashed Bucky in the Realm

When I'm bored, I'll dual an Ultron using a Red Mag.
  • Void vs Hyperion
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've always been partial to watching two bouncing juggs...
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Rogue vs Angela is always awesome. Rogue gets some fat regen off of Angela's furies