**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam put me in an awkward spot

2»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It seems to happen with all of them...so if you are waiting for a champ that is perfect...well...good luck! Same stuff has gone on since the start. Spidey, Hulk, vision, ip, cap ww2...the list is endless of broken and op champs being "reworked".
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Namor’s still worth sig stones even if he gets nerfed to oblivion cause of his prestige
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Yet another painful thread.

Simple fact of the matter is I know people who are delaying taking Namor to R5 until the ‘evaluation period’ is over.

This is the uncertainty that has been created. Nobody can have confidence their investment won’t be diminished until the 3 months have passed.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

Yet another painful thread.

Simple fact of the matter is I know people who are delaying taking Namor to R5 until the ‘evaluation period’ is over.

This is the uncertainty that has been created. Nobody can have confidence their investment won’t be diminished until the 3 months have passed.

And after the evaluation period is over if they need to nerf him they still will. No one can have 100% confidence any champ will stay the same anytime.