**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time after time unfair

I think it's pretty unfair for someone to not be able to get the 5 star crystal reward at the end of this simply bc they do not have 1 character in the game to get through a portal. I'm sure I'm not the only person out there feeling screwed here. In my instance of not having even a 2 star Mr sinister to finish. Frustrating that not having a champ to open a gate keeps you from rewards. After 4 years of playing this is BS

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You will get an opportunity to get him tho...
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Mdc2315 said:

I think it's pretty unfair for someone to not be able to get the 5 star crystal reward at the end of this simply bc they do not have 1 character in the game to get through a portal. I'm sure I'm not the only person out there feeling screwed here. In my instance of not having even a 2 star Mr sinister to finish. Frustrating that not having a champ to open a gate keeps you from rewards. After 4 years of playing this is BS

Yet another who didn't read the post... In around 4 hours there's a versus crystal coming out you can grind as much as you want until you get the champ you require!

A ł p h a
  • Mdc2315Mdc2315 Posts: 9
    Sorry... guess I didnt see it. Thanks guys. A simple check the post would be fine.
  • Thanks for the redirect on this, gang.
This discussion has been closed.