**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 'Best' Deal/Offer/Bundle You've Seen on MCoC?

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
As the title suggests, I'm curious to know what you guys think was the best deal, offer or bundle you've come across during your time playing the game.

I'll leave it up to you to gauge what you mean by 'best', whether it comes down to guaranteed value (resources reliably gained per x amount spent), high ceiling potential (i.e., 3-6* crystal bundles) or rarity of resources on offer (e.g., generic awakening gems, half-price mastery cores, signature stones, 5* OG Vision, etc.)

Comments

• Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    $10 for the 5*, 4*, and a few 3* and PHCs.
    The $1 for guaranteed awesome 4* was pretty good to, but since 4*'s are irrelevant now, gotta give it to the $10 one
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    The 4.99 repeating offer for daily unit calendar is by far the best one I've seen so far, and I will continue to buy this as long as it's here.
    My other favorite (going back some now though) was the 0.99 for a 4* champ - I wouldnt pay that again now though as they're so easy to come by - a 5* however.... I might be tempted to pay that or maybe a little higher / say 1.99.