**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void Bug or Nerfed

Void debuffs are taking longer to apply...the entire fight finishes and he still is at 2 or 3 debuffs...his each next debuff used to take less time but now it is taking long....this is a massive bug...pls urgently fix it

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Void debuffs are taking longer to apply...the entire fight finishes and he still is at 2 or 3 debuffs...his each next debuff used to take less time but now it is taking long....this is a massive bug...pls urgently fix it

A video with details would help. my void is working properly..
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 39

What is the status of the other champs on your team when this happens? Void's debuffs apply faster or slower depending on how many champs on your team have been KO'ed
    blurblot said:

What is the status of the other champs on your team when this happens? Void's debuffs apply faster or slower depending on how many champs on your team have been KO'ed
    That is the opponents team:

For each Champion alive on the opponent’s team, Intimidating Presence Debuffs have a 0.6 second delay before fully activating.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Lormif said:

blurblot said:

For each Champion alive on the opponent’s team, Intimidating Presence Debuffs have a 0.6 second delay before fully activating.
    When do you go against an opponent with a team? Not saying your wrong. But when you are on offense the defenders don’t have a team.

Lormif said:

blurblot said:

When do you go against an opponent with a team? Not saying your wrong. But when you are on offense the defenders don’t have a team.
    Arena.
  • I am referring to war, aq, quests...when we play against an opponent there is no team...there is a massive difference...i am probably one of the first users of void and started using him when he was released and have used him the most every war....this started happening in the last 2 to 3 weeks...definitely an issue here

I am referring to war, aq, quests...when we play against an opponent there is no team...there is a massive difference...i am probably one of the first users of void and started using him when he was released and have used him the most every war....this started happening in the last 2 to 3 weeks...definitely an issue here

There is not "definatnly" an issue. Post a video of it. For 3 buffs it will take ~30 seconds, 10, 14 and 14. A lot of fights dont last that long.
    Lormif said:

I am referring to war, aq, quests...when we play against an opponent there is no team...there is a massive difference...i am probably one of the first users of void and started using him when he was released and have used him the most every war....this started happening in the last 2 to 3 weeks...definitely an issue here

There is not "definatnly" an issue. Post a video of it. For 3 buffs it will take ~30 seconds, 10, 14 and 14. A lot of fights dont last that long.
    10+14+14 = 38 btw

Lormif said:

10+14+14 = 38 btw
    ~ means about, not exactly btw ;)
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

10+14+14 = 38 btw
    ~ means about, not exactly btw ;)
    I wouldn’t say 25% longer is about.
  • Hey there, if you believe you are experiencing an issue with Void, could you post a video of what you're seeing, along with details about where the fight in the video takes place and what nodes are active for the fight? Thanks!