**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Killmonger rank up

Is a 4* killmonger worthy of the precious class cats

Killmonger rank up 10 votes

Yes. Max that 4* up
100%
PantherusNZMrLalowFR33_HUG5LordRaymond3AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaÆgon0710Xyresic_LemonTheRenegade98 10 votes
No. Ain't no 4* worth it
0%
Damn can't you make your own decisions
0%

Comments

• Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Yes. Max that 4* up
    I took my five star KM up to rank three (back when I didn't have any R3 yet, so it was a big deal for me) and I don't regret it. He doesn't have too much damage, but his utility is great. His true strike is super useful, and he's my top Modok slayer. He even makes the act 5 boss Modok seem like he's nothing. His indestructable charges are super nice as well, I've tanked many an SP3 using that lad. He's pretty tanky in general too, which is nice, and his damage isn't that bad that I feel like I'm not doing anything. Overall I'd say he's worth it
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 123
    Yes. Max that 4* up
    No doubt, I maxed mine unawakened and he does pretty damn decent... One of the best champs in the game imo, both for damage, utility and synergies (try him with winter soldier *wink*)