**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pop ups

So very recently I lost 200 plus units. Now 5 emails back and forth w/kabaam to get my units back I am frustrated- to keep it appropriate. Not getting my lost units back - which have monetary value. Yeah that’s on me - I guess. Cause years later I don’t remember all of the pertinent details they ask for. Whatever. I am asking this community to demand that the pop ups have an additional measure that asks for further confirmation that you actually want to spend units on the pop up. Thanks everyone for reading.

Comments

• Options
    B_Rad5000B_Rad5000 Posts: 8
    Thanks for the comment @ DoubleDelta :)
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    The question is would you get the summoner sigil if it stopped the pop ups?
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Losspik said:

The question is would you get the summoner sigil if it stopped the pop ups?

Underrated comment
  • Options
    mufixmufix Posts: 42
    B_Rad5000 said:

So very recently I lost 200 plus units. Now 5 emails back and forth w/kabaam to get my units back I am frustrated- to keep it appropriate. Not getting my lost units back - which have monetary value. Yeah that’s on me - I guess. Cause years later I don’t remember all of the pertinent details they ask for. Whatever. I am asking this community to demand that the pop ups have an additional measure that asks for further confirmation that you actually want to spend units on the pop up. Thanks everyone for reading.

Confirmation when purchasing anything online must have confirmation. That just good UX, which MCOC lacks on more places, not just that.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    The pop ups are way too excessive. If I have 16 tier3 basic catalyst in my stash, don’t think I’m going to throw units away on a pop up offer for them.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Or even better, the option to remove them completely because 9/10 theyre useless deals which are a waste of units and just waste time between fights.

Corrections: 10/10 are useless