**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thing players assemble

What and how does he work? I finished the first chapter of variant 2, is he good unduped for that? Also, is he good unduped in general?

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    To add to that, I don’t have Human Torch or Invisible woman..
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    He good unduped in general, he is a great champ, one of my best 5*s out there
    All you have to do is build the rock stacks by parry (5 stacks per parry). At 15 rock stacks you have an option to get either unstoppable by getting hit or boosting your specials damage and abilities by going up to 20 rock stacks which are not permanent.
    I usually go for the sp2 where he converts all rock stacks to furies aNd stuns the opponent + the sp2 in unbockable

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2019
    IMO Thing is amazing for Defense and for Offence you'll need the full Cosmic synergy (The Champion, Angela, Hela, Heimdal*) you'll then have to kill them all.
    Then kill yourself at which point you'll be brought back to 25% health but due the Champion synergy you'll get indestructible and massive furies each increasing your DMG by 100% per hit landed to you by the opponent, usually you'll want like 6-7 furies just to be safe.
    The guy can output A LOT of DMG but you'll be very limited as you'll only have like 25% of you'r health to use and no fall back champ so you'll just have to revive him again.
    I too also got thing from the 5* unified crystal yesterday and i found out that using him offensively he'll only really shines in match ups where there isn't fun and interactive DMG.
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    BlackJ4zz said:

IMO Thing is amazing for Defense and for Offence you'll need the full Cosmic synergy (The Champion, Angela, Hela, Heimdal*) you'll then have to kill them all.
    Then kill yourself at which point you'll be brought back to 25% health but due the Champion synergy you'll get indestructible and massive furies each increasing your DMG by 100% per hit landed to you by the opponent, usually you'll want like 6-7 furies just to be safe.
    The guy can output A LOT of DMG but you'll be very limited as you'll only have like 25% of you'r health to use and no fall back champ so you'll just have to revive him again.
    I too also got thing from the 5* unified crystal yesterday and i found out that using him offensively he'll only really shines in match ups where there isn't fun and interactive DMG.

Would you consider him useful for variant 2?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    He is awesome for v2...if u go in with the synergy team he can clear lane fights in under 20 hits and can easily one shot the bosses...I used my 6* for the initial clear
    But that doesn't mean that he needs the full synergy team to be awesome...he takes a bit of rampup but he essentially doubles his attack once he gets 60 of the small furies which u can get by losing Ur rock stacks when over 15 and he does some really awesome damage after getting 60 furies and then doubling their potency with a 20 rock stack sp3 which would also make u unblockable and unstoppable