**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Witch champion has cooler looking rock skin?

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I'll go thing

Witch champion has cooler looking rock skin? 80 votes

Korg
46%
RazorDevilSIlverProfessorLvernon15SiddhantKwatraExHavokCodornasM1k0rinWîndšpäveAhitlawDuke_SilverMostWantedScary_TerryThesurvivlistRepto23TheHoodedDormammuMastercrisShrimpRBattle_GreninjaGrootman1294LordRaymond3 37 votes
Thing
53%
Saiyanbelli300TheVyrusMasterTroller42Savio444ErkMilesHolmwoodCupidtherealspidermanTaZ_4178Bruinsfan8510Evans_PrimeProjectWeaponXMegaGalacticColonaut123JemanjiTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886SidDDragon 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Thing

Please. Learn the difference or stop using both words in general.

I came to this poll to provide this exact information. This is much better than what I would have just typed out.
    Thank you
  • Options
    “WITCH” ?? Must be yet another POLL by “TOO KIK” (obviously not QUICK because that is also misspelled for his name, so calling him KIK (as in can he be kicked from continuing to create a multitude of random Polls all the time up here))
  • Options
    Thing
    My name is spelled because "too qik" is also how I spelled my in game account, and how I spelled my gamer tag because the correct spelling was allready taken.

"allready"

Dude just get Grammarly.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited October 2019
    Korg

My name is spelled because "too qik" is also how I spelled my in game account, and how I spelled my gamer tag because the correct spelling was allready taken.

"allready"

Dude just get Grammarly.

dude, learn to quote

• Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited October 2019
    Korg

"allready"

Dude just get Grammarly.

asd

edit: Whats with the quote button?
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    This thread is unbelieveable
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Thing
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Thing

it went from which characer looks better, to which forum user can spell better
    plus, don't be too harsh on too qik for having a weird name, my first username for the game used to be Qbdnfrhu

Agreed.