**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant

i wanna do variant. i dnt feel im capable of doing it.
give me suggestions plz
thank you

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I suggest you try it out with the champs you feel best using. If you don't know which champs you should be bringing (or can bring into it) you might want to stick to classic.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Well dude first you'll have to be comfortable with doing Uncollected 100% then you'll need certain champs or classes to do them like I recommend Variant 3,2 in any order again depending on champs.
    Right now you have no powerful Tech champ for Variant 3 and no #XL champ for Variant 2 and you clearly don't have a diverse roster for Variant 1.
    So here's my advice to you just focus on Act 5 100%, uncollected & Master 100% and Arena as you build your roster.
    I know this isn't the answer you wanted.
    But TBH you only need Sentinel to do both Variant 3 and 2 since he's both a very powerful Tech and a #XL champ. Variant 1 I would only recommend the completion.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    edited September 2019
    Hey, if you want to tackle variant start with either 2 or 3, since you don't have a lot tech champs go for variant 2, you can use gulk and dorm as they are XL champs and few champs that use heavy as a source of damage (domino trinity and heavy spam, AA, Hype)
  • Odachi said:

I suggest you try it out with the champs you feel best using. If you don't know which champs you should be bringing (or can bring into it) you might want to stick to classic.

thx, classic i know i wont do that like ever hahaha
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Do variant 2 , use domino-masacre-redhulk, only hit heavy, she will destroy it. I explored variant 2 with a rank 4 domino.
  • BlackJ4zz said:

Well dude first you'll have to be comfortable with doing Uncollected 100% then you'll need certain champs or classes to do them like I recommend Variant 3,2 in any order again depending on champs.
    Right now you have no powerful Tech champ for Variant 3 and no #XL champ for Variant 2 and you clearly don't have a diverse roster for Variant 1.
    So here's my advice to you just focus on Act 5 100%, uncollected & Master 100% and Arena as you build your roster.
    I know this isn't the answer you wanted.
    But TBH you only need Sentinel to do both Variant 3 and 2 since he's both a very powerful Tech and a #XL champ. Variant 1 I would only recommend the completion.

thx bro,
    im not an arena guy, never got a champ from it, no time for that lol.
    im already uncollected and almost 100% act5.
    uncollected and master for sure thats the only way i progressed this far
    thx again
  • Psy26 said:

Hey, if you want to tackle variant start with either 2 or 3, since you don't have a lot tech champs go for variant 2, you can use gulk and dorm as they are XL champs and few champs that use heavy as a source of damage such (domino trinity and heavy spam, AA, Hype)

thx bro this is useful i think, will start with that
  • Megavok said:

Do variant 2 , use domino-masacre-redhulk, only hit heavy, she will destroy it. I explored variant 2 with a rank 4 domino.

that is really good to know, will try it right away
    thx so much
  • BlackJ4zz said:

how ruude, didnt u see my HB :D:D:D jk