**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best mutant?

In my opinion Namor. He’s rank one and he is destroying some TAT defenders. Here’s a pic that’s only half of it..

Comments

• Options
    Viva93Viva93 Posts: 123
  • Options
    Omega
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Don't forget that Omega NEEDS suicides to actually be worth taking to high level content, trust me without them he'll be soo underwhelming.
    IMO I consider Namor to be the better Mutant when at Max sig as you can negate pretty much all Fun and Interactive DMG.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    D O M I N O

Warden out ~
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159

These questions are always dumb. It's always a conditional answer. What fight are you up against, what masteries are you using, what synergies do you have available, etc....

Perfect response honestly
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

These questions are always dumb. It's always a conditional answer. What fight are you up against, what masteries are you using, what synergies do you have available, etc....

The one who can be used in the most situations and have the best matchup, its a rough estimate and varies from player to player
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

Don't forget that Omega NEEDS suicides to actually be worth taking to high level content, trust me without them he'll be soo underwhelming.
    IMO I consider Namor to be the better Mutant when at Max sig as you can negate pretty much all Fun and Interactive DMG.

namor requires suicides also
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

BlackJ4zz said:

namor requires suicides also
    No not really, hes better with suicides but doesnt need or require them
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

The one who can be used in the most situations and have the best matchup, its a rough estimate and varies from player to player
    Omega is probably the most versatile but there are plenty of situations I'd rather domino or namor. Namor has amazing prestige where omega's is trash tier. Like I said it's always a completely conditional answer and there's no such thing as "best" champion
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    If you have both Omega and Namor max sig, you run suicides or I call the police. And you are easily destroying content.
    I prefer Omega...but it is only by a hair.
    Sidenote: One of my favorite fights is taking Namor up against Omega. It's so fun to let him get to 30 Death Spores and then throw all that damage back at him! 😂😊😂
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I think omega is general the best BUT if you send him into robot matchups he sucks.

He has very good utility and massive damage. He needs high sig, DE and 1/3 coagulate imo to be very great tho
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Tony886 said:

AA or Domino or OR or Rogue

Rogue is my favorite champ. First 5/50. First 4/55.
    But honestly, her abilities should age better. She SHOULD be able to get stronger as the champs she steals from power creep.
    But the introduction of passive buffs had a direct and permanent nerf effect. RIP Rogue. 😕
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Everyone forgot Havok, imo he can be controlled by power drain control champion, but if played patiently and skillfully, his sp3 would remove 50% health or plain level the opponent.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★

Marri_2 said:

Is everyone forgetting Domino?

She's up there but she's a damage dealer and they're nothing super special these days. Lots of damage dealers in the game.
    Someone with a 5/65 Domino would never say that, especially one with an AA, OR and Namor. Swap a duped OR into that unduped Domino boss rush slot, or use a duped Dom, see which one gets the community in an uproar quicker.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Omega red is the best mutant at max level. At lower tiers, namor is better. Like for example a 4* max comparison between the two namor wins. But max 5* Omega is the better one.

Personally I think that’s a matter of perspective.

Omega however relies a lot on suicides to reach his max potential, whereas Namor can come close to his max potential even without suicides. For that reason I reckon OR is probably the better option if you run a suicide-friendly team, whereas Namor would better suit a player who’d rather not take run suicides/take recoil damage.