**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guesses For the New Champion Puzzle

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Just a few guesses for the champion puzzle.

The GIANT space in the middle: Galactus.

The four connected to the GIANT space: More of Galactus’ heralds (Terrax, Fire Lord, etc.)

Next to Goblin and Iron Patriot: Ultimate Goblin.

Next to Surfer: Mr. Fantastic.

Next to Mr. Fantastic(?): Doom and... Reed and Sue’s kids? I’m not sure.

Next to Mephisto: Dracula, Surtur, or Enchantress.

Next to Collector and the other Elders: Another Elder (who knows which) or an OC.

Next to Cap. Marvel and the New Warriors: Nova (I’m guessing Sam Alexander since he’s a member of the NW but I think most people would prefer Dic- Richard Rider)

Next to M.O.D.O.K. and the New Warriors: Other NW members (I don’t know them that well. The only others members I can even name are Speedball and Namorita, and she’d probably be next to Namor, not Mr. Potato Head)

Characters beneath the GIANT spot: Idk, but the glowing red one scares me. The only other glowing red character in here is Power Stone Amped Champion after all. I’m guessing OCs.

Next to Cap, Widow, Bucky, and Killmonger: Zemo and (I REALLY wanna say something cool but it’ll probably just be:) Movie BW.

Next to Sunspot: Firestar?

Next to the various Weapon X experiments: Daken and...?

In the middle of the X-Men: Xavier.

Above Emma and next to Iron Man: Cloak and Dagger?

Between the four horsemen of the apocalypse: Tell me with a straight face that that’s someone other than Apocalypse.

Next to Guillotine: Guillotine 2099.

Next to Blade and Morningstar: Elsa Bloodstone.

Beneath Morningstar: Swamp Thing and... *Furious searching through Wikipedia*

Next to Spiderverse: I really want to say Morlun.

Next to Spider-Gwen: Lizard and another spider (Spider-Woman?).

Next to Howard: .........Squirrel Girl?

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Don’t know if it’s related to this chart or not but what about crystal as another branch of inhumans or with the fantastic four
    Adam Warlock, Ego, Mantis, Sandman
    Morbius
  • GMFriskGMFrisk Posts: 40
    Seems like accurate guesses honestly

TGA~
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Swampthing !? Try again op, lol.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    He could be an Npc ya know..

I know people will disagree, but i highly doubt Galactus will be coming into the game anytime soon.

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Pretty confident the Black Spot in the middle is Entropy and The one with the faded link to it is Galactus
    Nova for New warriors???
  • I think the one connected to BW and WS is most likely Red Guardian, since he’s going to be in BW. And I’m pretty sure Man Thing is the one connected to Howard.
    Vulcan, Skaar, Onslaught, Odin
    Mikaboshi, Cyttorak for the big middle spot or red spot
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Crispy said:

Swampthing !? Try again op, lol.

I have made a severe and continuous laps in my judgment
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    The Giant ? near the Fantastic Four is Galactus I believe and the small ? marks next to it could be some of his other heralds. The center ? is most likely Entropy. The ? mark near the Elders I believe could be the Grandmaster's daughter. I only think this since we got Collector, Grandmaster, and then Carina. I agree that ManThing will be the one connected to Howard the Duck. Elsa Bloodstone will be the spot connected to Blade. The spot connected to Silver Surfer will be Reed Richard (Mr. Fantastic) and Dr. Doom next to him, but the other two might be other F4 villains.

I agree Prof Xavier will be in the spot connected to the X-Men..just makes the most sense and the same could be said with the one connected to Archangel, Psylocke, Deadpool X-force ,and the x-force Wolverine that being Apocalypse. Guillotine 2099 connected to the Guillotine we already have in the game. The one connected to WW2 Cap is Zero I think. The one connected to Captain Marvel (movie) and Darkhawk I believe will be Nova. The one connected to M.O.D.O.K. could be Arnim Zola. The one connected to Green Goblin and Iron Patriot...could be a sinister six member or maybe Hobgoblin.

Still need to look at the other ones some more, but excited to see as each is revealed to us via the months ahead.