**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yep just as expected

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
Got a mystic gem. Last time I got a mystic gem was from reef unstable. This time I wanted tech or skill. I have no awakened champs in tech or skill. I wanted to awaken my starlord or aegon. Now my choics are mephisto we.and Guiltienen Iron fist and nothing else worth mentioning. I firmly believe they know what you need, and make sure you get what you can't u

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Where are these conspiracies even coming from? How would they even figure out “what you need?”
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Man they should’ve just not given us these free awakening gems, come on people
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    I got only science AGs 5* since I started playing. Never had other class. Kabammed!
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I needed science for void and it came through. Sitting on two techs and a skill for the future. For once I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

Even my mention of an orange haired US President has been redacted. Theyre onto me! The lizard people are real and 9/11 was an inside job!

More like peach haired, as in impeached lol
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    i got skill and i have so much skill champs i can choose from i mean this is a hard decision for me lol, i dont know what to do
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,032 ★★★★★

Got a mystic gem. Last time I got a mystic gem was from reef unstable. This time I wanted tech or skill. I have no awakened champs in tech or skill. I wanted to awaken my starlord or aegon. Now my choics are mephisto we.and Guiltienen Iron fist and nothing else worth mentioning. I firmly believe they know what you need, and make sure you get what you can't u

So you never plan on getting Claire Voyaint or Dr Doom? The AGs don't have to be for immediate use. You can save them for champs later on.
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    If you are lucky enough to get 6 or 7 of the same class... you can use them until 5*s are no longer relevant!

• Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Will Guillotine 2099 be tech?

Yea
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    i have a crush on guillotine and i waste a 4* awakening gem on her back in day, i would do the same with the 5*
  • Options
    Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    Still believe it is RNG? Im a proud owner of 15 mystic t4cc just to get expired because no 5* mystic champ to rank up and recently have to rank up 4* mystic champ to r5 because i dont want to trade any of them for another RNG t4cc. Guess what?mystic awakening for me too. RNG u say???
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Still believe it is RNG? Im a proud owner of 15 mystic t4cc just to get expired because no 5* mystic champ to rank up and recently have to rank up 4* mystic champ to r5 because i dont want to trade any of them for another RNG t4cc. Guess what?mystic awakening for me too. RNG u say???

Let me translate: "Still believe it is RNG? I have had some bad RNG lately so it can't be RNG!
  • Options
    We need the 2 star versus crystal for progression in the game, "let's make progression events", cool just bring back the 2 star crystal from under the rock and let the player max out their two stars and actually progress. PLEASE BRING THE ATTENTION OF THE 2 STAR CRYSTAL BECAUSE ITS THE ROOT OF THE PLANT PROGRESSION.
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Remove the 2* and 3* crystals from lvl 60 players tbh we don’t need them
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

If you are lucky enough to get 6 or 7 of the same class... you can use them until 5*s are no longer relevant!

Oh I like this larger pic as it shows you’ve cropped out a champion; you can see the edge of the blue upgrade arrow on the left of 2099. Seems dishonest.
  • Options
    Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23

Let me translate: "Still believe it is RNG? I have had some bad RNG lately so it can't be RNG!
    Keep trolling
  • Options

Apologies for any disappointment but the chances to receive any class are random and aren't affected by what you already have.
This discussion has been closed.