**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chances to pull the desired champion...

We all know that from a 3 star crystal we are going to pull a 3 star champion and same gies for 4, 5 and 6 star crystals...so can the mcu creators release a list where the % chances are mentioned showing the % chances to pull a God tier or Worst tier champion...If that list can be provided then I guess everyone will have no more complaints regarding bad champion pull....

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

We all know that from a 3 star crystal we are going to pull a 3 star champion and same gies for 4, 5 and 6 star crystals...so can the mcu creators release a list where the % chances are mentioned showing the % chances to pull a God tier or Worst tier champion...If that list can be provided then I guess everyone will have no more complaints regarding bad champion pull....

Tier lists are subjective for the most part. Yes some champions are better than others, but some champions who aren't the best may have more value to a person for a different reason.

You can't put something as subjective into a % since everyone's value of a champion differs. A Corvus to one person might be a 95% best champ, and to another person he might be a 60%.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    This won't ever happen. Kabam knows their game isn't balanced, but they hate mentioning it, and doing this is admitting that they've done something wrong.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    ItsDamien said:

Tier lists are subjective for the most part. Yes some champions are better than others, but some champions who aren't the best may have more value to a person for a different reason.

You can't put something as subjective into a % since everyone's value of a champion differs. A Corvus to one person might be a 95% best champ, and to another person he might be a 60%.
    I'm just asking for a list that tells us that from a 5 star crystal you have a 10% chance to pull god tier - 20% chance to pull a demi god tier and so...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The more good champs added to the game, the higher the chance to get good champs (theoretically)
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    That is most probably correct 🙂 take this last month for example too, I won
    6* Cap IW
    5* Captain Marvel (MOVIE)
    5* The Champion
    5* Morningstar
    5* Mr Sinister (1st dupe)
    5* IMIW (1st dupe)
    5* Luke Cage (1st dupe)
    5* The Hood (1st dupe)
    5* Vulture
    I probably won over rng this month, but my roster and my openings is pretty much that percentage you show there.
  • We all know that from a 3 star crystal we are going to pull a 3 star champion and same gies for 4, 5 and 6 star crystals...so can the mcu creators release a list where the % chances are mentioned showing the % chances to pull a God tier or Worst tier champion...If that list can be provided then I guess everyone will have no more complaints regarding bad champion pull....

Unless otherwise noted in the drop rates listed on a crystal, there is no greater chance to pull any Champion over another in a Crystal.
This discussion has been closed.