**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General opinions on Karnak?

2»

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    At one time I found him to be the best counter for Modok have him at 3/45. But haven’t used him beyond Arena in a long time
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Give him an actual sp1, rather than having him stomp his foot angrily. That'd be a start.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    With all the true strike champ now, he’s a joke. Nuff said
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    True strike and sp3 concussion is mostly what he has, though his damage is ok with the full royal family trinity. Main problem is his true strike duration is kind of short, and his sp3 is a bit of a hassle to get to
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    I dig the Inhumans, so my enjoyment of Karnak is tied to the comics. He's a cooler character than his game champ reflects.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Yikes so much hate for Karnak he was my first 5* R4 im a brave man :D, he can be usefull and im using him on war attack for that sneaky global evade ^^
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    I'm curious: you said you've played since 2015 and your 1st 3-star was Karnak. Karnak wasn't released until August of 2016. For over a year, you didn't get a 3-star champion?
  • Dethgawd119Dethgawd119 Posts: 14
    @Boostergoldrulz Nope lol I was on and off a lot, I managed to make a small army of two stars and update dpx's sig ability but no 3 stars until then.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Boostergoldrulz

Dude, so random it'll probably get deleted but your username is awesome haha. 👋
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    He wins. He is boring to play.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Wins...boring costume...
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    His SP1 Is horrible and 99.9% of the time you will easily evade it.
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    ẞlооd said:

@Boostergoldrulz

Dude, so random it'll probably get deleted but your username is awesome haha. 👋

Thanks. Blood is cool too.
  • SankarshananSankarshanan Posts: 9
    I got a 5 star Karnak, could u guys pls buff him n change his special 1? It sucks. Also alter his damage man pls
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Karnak, in my opinion, is like the starter champ for a console game: some decent features to get you through early content, fairly useful in lower level challenges, but ultimately someone you shelve as soon as you get better options. Think version 1.0 of true strike—trouble is, we are on version 4.0 by now.

He’s a bit of a relic: there was a time he had utility, but sadly (I have the 3/4/5/6* versions), not really anymore.

Dr. Zola
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Pillow hands
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    He is a beast. I wish i had a 6* karnak.
  • General opinon - he has a ton of utility! NOT. He is straight garbage. At max damage as a 6* with the trinity synergy, his SP2 critical hits less than my stark's medium crit. He is basically the definition of wet noodle and an odd resource mix to upgrade. I was so relieved when I first duped him to see that he didnt make it into my profile.