**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegons Intercept Bugged at Combo 750 [Merged Threads]

Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/7m3Z9Pf5QMQ

Aegon is now bugged at combo 750. The opponent will now break through your intercept. Please fix this ASAP.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• TommJSDTommJSD Posts: 9
    Using Aegon for LOL the majority of fights are bugged, when intercepting you take damage from the hit you intercept

This was only tested from UC onwards using Aegon with 999 combo
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    If he was unstoppable, then its intended
  • TommJSDTommJSD Posts: 9
    I’ve been playing this since release I assure you he wasn’t unstoppable...

That also doesn’t change the fact it happened from UC onwards not just UC
  • Ayycee_Ayycee_ Posts: 3
    So I’m using aegon in LoL and as I’m intercepting I’m getting hit while i hit them? This is ridiculous, I’m using a lot of units to get through due to this bug, something needs to be fixed about this cuz this is ridiculous
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    Maybe you’re doing it wrong
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    Currently trying to clear paths in LoL and I am consistently having my intercepts bypassed. Lost a few units and potions due to this.

Currently Running on:
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    iOS 13.1.2
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Yes and reimbursement of all my revives as well
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    BTW: iPhone XR, IOS 12.3, bug occurred after new updated. Ran a path before and it was fine.
    Yes getting 750 combo means if you try to intercept opponent will kill u immediately. Kind of rediculous when fighting in lab of legends.
    Its a bug and it is definitely a major issue kabam should address
  • M1ke91M1ke91 Posts: 3
    Yeah im on my last path with Aegon and doing same thing with me
    Yeah im on my last path with Aegon and doing same thing with me
    Yeah im on my last path with Aegon and doing same thing with me, any intercept you do you get a hit.
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    It's a known bug with this new update unfortunately. I'd advise you not to do LOL right now till it's fixed and I guess you can ask for compensations.
  • iPhone 8+ iOS 13.0, same today made my first run through LoL and aegon would get crushed if I tried intercepting. Did cost me a lot of extra units on revives to get through. Hope you guys can fix this, reimbursements would be very kind.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    I dont think it's just aegon having unstoppable from gulks smash also get him hit when intercepting happened to me in aq map 6 against poison node fights section 2 they were backed against wall normally wouldnt get hit but when smash was making him unstoppable it got him hit without it active it was fine
    @Bendy it’s probably the same mechanism
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    @Ghostspider231 most likely is same mechanism
    @Kabam Miike any news on this issue? I am currently stuck in LoL until this gets resolved (not going to lose my spot in completing the path I am on). Thank you.
    I sent a ticket and your tech support said that I was hit before I could intercept causing damage. Smh. They obviously don’t know how the dynamics work in this game. The backdraft intercept if done incorrectly shouldn’t trigger a dash unstoppable on aegon as he couldn’t dash forward.
    edited October 2019
    https://youtu.be/JHQqZ1M4CWo

Here is another video of Aegon's intercept not working properly.
    Completely ignorant response from kabam on my help ticket as well. Its a shame that the people who reply know 5 percent of the game knowledge that the average player has. Maybe playing the game every once in a while should be a requirement for kabam employees.
    They simply do not know how the game mechanics work. Its obvious he is bugged and im still getting responses like nothing is wrong with aegon
    Lab of legends just went up 10000 percent in unit costs for those using aegon. Considering champs are stuck in lol until this bug is fixed im curious to see how long until someone fixed this huuuuge bug. On the other hand kabam makes more money from frustrating players who are stuck using broken aegon. This is my biggest concern with bugs. Players spend more than they should and kabam support refuses to refund the player due to an their error. Not refunding units is one thing but not refunding items is fraudulent to say the least
    Lab of legends just went up 10000 percent in unit costs for those using aegon. Considering champs are stuck in lol until this bug is fixed im curious to see how long until someone fixed this huuuuge bug. On the other hand kabam makes more money from frustrating players who are stuck using broken aegon. This is my biggest concern with bugs. Players spend more than they should and kabam support refuses to refund the player due to an their error. Not refunding units is one thing but not refunding items is fraudulent to say the least
  • TechWormTechWorm Posts: 18
    guys the bug is still not fixed. i was encountering the problem today during my run and i was confused.
    I planned to check out the forums if this is a know bug.
    well what do you know. Wasted more then 15 revives just because kabam made a Aegon so powerful and only way to make us stop using him is to bug him up. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Same thing is happening with rhino when his unstoppable is active. Can not medium intercept with it up without taking damage, registers as the opponent getting the intercept instead.
  • NameforforumNameforforum Posts: 25
    edited October 2019
    This hurts players, therefore it will be fixed only partially and will take 2 years.
  • I’ve been try to make a run through LOL with Aegon and couldn’t figure out why I was dying so much. Invested an Odin to try and clear. Now realizing it wasn’t block damage but my intercept is feeding back damage is ridiculous. Please help with this issue.