**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold!!!!!

You have to do better I just used 200 units on the new Crystals, the max is 100,000 gold... I brought 10 and only got 58,000 out of all of them this is starting to be come a big joke I'm sick of games wanting to make money so bad that they have to trick you around every corner.. you dont want people to just sit on there Crystal's but you dont give them reasons to open them.. I can't upgrade my champs and I'm not sitting on arena every day I have a full time job its impossible.. and the new subscription is a joke you cant even put more gold in that I'm seconds away from being done with this game

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    You know the drop rates not their fault if you bought them
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Well its also your fault for not knowing that you should not spend units on those crystals
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Also your fault for expecting something better than the minimum. Always expect the minimum, then when you get a little more, you will be more satisfied
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    In the time it took you to make this post you could have earned some gold in the arena
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Stick to the original arena crystals.
  • Options
    This game is lousy with ways to aquire gold. I sit at 42 million right now. And i rank! Everyone...soooooo yeah!
  • Options
    Seriously, if you want gold (GOLD and nothing else!) The orginal arena crystals will provide more than the upgraded arena crystals. Open them for gold and the others for anything else...
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I didn’t get the maximum so I’m mad. Okay buddy
  • Options
    FalongFalong Posts: 125
    thats the game, i ve bought for 2 odins in gold crystals in 2015, coz i was out of gold and i needed to rank my champs, now.. i dont buy these crystals anymore , i have 90m since 1 year , i cant use my gold, rankup all my champs donations in aq, i still have so much gold,
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Kabam wants you to progress very slooowly. Gotta wait bro. If your going to play this game you have to learn alot of patients. Gold is kinda like the clock timer to get more energy lol. For real tho
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    There's a bunch of other ways to get gold. It's best to save those units ;)
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Rap said:

This game is lousy with ways to aquire gold. I sit at 42 million right now. And i rank! Everyone...soooooo yeah!

Hahahah Very very ...very lousy. I do arena once every other day for about an hour or so. i rank up anything and everything yet i have 22 million gold!!

Seriously, You get what you worked for!