**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The What If series and Jessica Jones coming to the game?

Hi. Most of you don't know me, but I am Ryan Whales. (Not my real name, but alias) I call myself many things. Lame, Awesome, or Lameawesome. What does this have to do with the title? Screw off, I'm getting to that.

I am starting a new series on forums called What If, the name is based off of a comic series that Marvel released a long while ago, but unlike that series, mine is about what if a character were more 2019 Kabam then say 2015. Basically I'm doing Kabam a favor and designing reworks for them. Do I think I am that good? Yes. Why? Because I have math on my side.

For all ye peeps who think I used Jessica Jones as click bait here you go.

I will be taking a look at some decent low meh tier champions and make them Kabam standard grade champions. To help with this job, I will be using champion stats from AuntM.ai (Check it out, its amazing.) I will also try to provide gameplay and screenshots from the now kits so people can stop ragging on characters such as taskmaster and carnage. Yeah, stop.

What's the point of this Lame? you may ask me, and the answer is the most important thing in the world. I'm bored. When you are bored you tend to do things you might regret later. But am I here to teach about the world? No. I only have time to devote my genius to this.

Basically just comment on whoever you think could be better, and I will design a kit that Kabam Mike would be proud of. (Yes, I know that Kabam Mike doesnt control character production, but he will be proud.) It doesnt matter if you comment on the character you want because I will post kit reworks anyways, so deal with it. If you want me to stop, leave a like or a laugh. Will it stop me? No. Do it anyways.

Well that is all for now, I will post a kit for Hood or rather what the 2019 Hoods kit would look like later on.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    *Confused summoner grunts*
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Ehm... what?
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I’m confused, is this a discussion topic or a script for a YouTube video?
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Neither it’s a waste of everyone’s time
  • Options
    RyanwhalesRyanwhales Posts: 60
    Drenlin said:

Neither it’s a waste of everyone’s time

True. But whatever.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    here you go i will indulge, i like people who waste their time,makes me feel better 😂
    2019 storm
    2019 superior ironman
    2019 sentry
    2019 miles morales
    2019 jane foster
    2019 Loki
    2019 vulture
    2019 Diablo (oh wait he did came in 2019) 😂