**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still no colossus buff???

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I don't mean to sound rude with that, just pointing out that nitpicking each other over wording isn't going to help. If it's not released yet, we'll have to wait.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

I don't mean to sound rude with that, just pointing out that nitpicking each other over wording isn't going to help. If it's not released yet, we'll have to wait.

If they had been better at their communication and not left things ambiguous, or kept people updated instead of waiting for people to be upset on the forum, people wouldn't need to nitpick. In the absence of guidance and transparency this is what people do. This lesson should have been learned by now, and you have another moderator muddying the waters with a different message that people are showing receipts for as well.

Most of these issues with Kabam could be avoided with some direct clear communication. Instead we have you here speaking for them and insinuations, which lead to angry players. Do you not see how that can be an issue? We don't want your opinion on what happened, we want to hear it from the moderation and game team. It's really that simple.
  • Summoner8516Summoner8516 Posts: 23

That’s fine. And yes, bickering about it isn’t going to make it come faster, but you started in on me telling me that I was wrong and I’m not. You used words like “guarantee” - a word I never used - to make it sound like I was making up what Kabam said. I wasn’t. You started the nitpicking about words.

You’ve definitely earned your reputation here.

Peace out. I’m back to lurking on the forum because I sure don’t want to engage with people like you.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Here's, i'll help: "sorry guys, here's the reasons it's taking longer than we hoped...*reasons reasons reason* and we're sorry we had a differing message from our game team/moderators, we're working on that."

That's literally all people want. Instead we have upset players and users on here trying to play clean up for them. Not ideal.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited October 2019

It's not that hard to figure out. Clearly something came up that pushed it back, and Vydious was operating out of the response that they were aiming for October. The timeline is there. Anything can happen between the 9th and the Update. My God. It'll be out when it's out.

Yeah, think that's right. I also wouldn't blame the mods for that. But still think that the ones who got this information should reveal those asap.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

If they had been better at their communication and not left things ambiguous, or kept people updated instead of waiting for people to be upset on the forum, people wouldn't need to nitpick. In the absence of guidance and transparency this is what people do. This lesson should have been learned by now, and you have another moderator muddying the waters with a different message that people are showing receipts for as well.

Most of these issues with Kabam could be avoided with some direct clear communication. Instead we have you here speaking for them and insinuations, which lead to angry players. Do you not see how that can be an issue? We don't want your opinion on what happened, we want to hear it from the moderation and game team. It's really that simple.
    Well the Forum is for us, not just Moderation. It isn't a Walkie Talkie. They did communicate. They told us before the Update went live that it wouldn't be in this Version. They just didn't Sticky it to the top of the page. Why? They already told us it could be delayed. A Moderator just thanked someone for being helpful, and all of a sudden that's taken as a sign.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for any disappointment with the timing. The updates will be out as soon as they are ready.
This discussion has been closed.