**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly subscription worth it?

So paying 10+ a month for useful features seemed like a stretch for a mobile game, but I enjoy MCOC and want to support the devs.
However with this recent update and the inability to use the features I'm paying for is infuriating. Kabam is not a small company in comparison with other mobile game developers, and while yes, MCOC is a complicated game with frequent updates but the abuse of supporters trust has made me question the importance of paying for the ability to cut some rather tiny corners...

So, do you think the benefits outweigh the cons? Should kabam show more effort in bug testing their updates or spread the releases further apart? What does this mean for the future of MCOC as a whole?

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Honestly, I just bought it for the expanded inventory! Black Iso market is ok, but not game changing. I'm really hoping they improve it or I'll probably stop as the value of it diminishes.
  • I didn't really find it that useful appealing to me, so I only did the trial version.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    The only real benefits are the reduced energy time, expanded inventory and easy 5* shards and units
  • 6LXVI6LXVI Posts: 21
    edited October 2019

The only real benefits are the reduced energy time, expanded inventory and easy 5* shards and units

Totally agree, however when you're on the cusp of opening a 5 star you've been looking forward to for a couple days gets delayed by developing incompetence and at this point neglect, you're left to sit and reevaluate that 10 dollars spent.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★

Honestly, I just bought it for the expanded inventory! Black Iso market is ok, but not game changing. I'm really hoping they improve it or I'll probably stop as the value of it diminishes.

Also did it for the inventory mainly. I'm at 15 t2a and I really want to hold until I get one of champs I've been waiting for to r5. Recently had 4 t2a in stash so until I can get my inventory right, I'll be subscribing.
    Inventory has been an unnoticed change for me because I'm preparing a team for act 5.2 and burning resources relentless. I however dont doubt that utilities allure.
    edited October 2019

What do you mean weekly? That's OP and would break Kabams carefully crafted balance within the MCOC community.

Sarcasm
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

If black market rest weekly then worth it

And if more stuff was added
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    edited October 2019
    If it was 5$ a month I’d go for it. Otherwise, no. Plus with the black market store bug, DEFINITELY pass.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited October 2019
    It's not worth it especially for new average members. So many restrictions. You can't buy this until you reach this and that...and you want me to pay for a full price? What's the point of subscribing it if I can't maximize of what I paid for while others paid the same and can access all of it. F that. Thanks but NO THANKS! I' better use my $9.99 somewhere else and keep your sigil subs.
  • Not worth it. They tell you you will get access to the black iso market for 30 days, only to find out that they will shave off a few days with a bug and leave you in the dark about what to do about it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say if you are fine spending ten bucks for this, sure it has some nice benefits. If you don’t normally spend on apps, I would say you aren’t missing out on too much.

Mostly dependent on if you are comfortable spending cash on a game.
  • Thanks for sharing your thoughts. As this is a rant thread about Bugs, which is a topic we have talked about in the past and explained the process and why bugs can happen after something has been tested multiple times, and not actually about the Sigil, I'm going to be closing it down.
This discussion has been closed.