UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

do i rank4 5*ghost or 5*corvus?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
i only have a 2* antman (idk how I have evaded him so much) and a 4* wasp who is at r2 maybe
i still haven't learned a lot how to play with ghost but I do intend to

i have 4 t2alphas right now and after this time it may take a few months for me to get to 4 again

corvus seems really useful too he can do so much i have proxima at 4* r5 as well. i am pretty good at handling corvus by now i have gotten used to the corvus como style of M-L-M

I don't have the required cosmic catalysts right now. i have enough for ghost though.

what should I do?
Ghost or Corvus?

Comments

• Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I have dr voodoo too at r3 right now awakened but I don't think he is anywhere them so no one is gonna vote for him
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 2,526 ★★★★★
    Yes, yes I would rank 5 ghost and Corvus ;)
    MikeHock said:

Yes, yes I would rank 5 ghost and Corvus ;)

i would do that for sure in the future right now i can only one lol
    zeezee57 said:

I'd practice a bunch with Ghost before committing to her. If you rank her and really struggle to nail her play style or just dont enjoy using her that's a big commitment. Corvus doesnt have quite as high a peak as Ghost but you're far more likely to use him to his potential than with her.

yeah corvus is easy to use that is sure i already have got his playstyle down to my reflexes its pretty easy the combo style took me just a few weeks maybe

sure ghost is gonna be hard but i am kinda excited about her and i feel like she is gonna make the game a bit more fun even if she is complex to play. and as hard as it is I am gonna give my 100% trying to use her to her full abilities maybe not as skiiled as the youtubers but anywhere near should be enough
    i am gonna rank3 ghost tomorrow and use her against the UC guillotine 2099 boss and see if she can do this for me
    rn i can defeat that boss easily with corvus he makes it too easy cause of all the armor breaks and crits
    i ghost can put a dent in her half as easily then i will think of her cause i am still in the process of learning her
    I just get confused really everytime i play with corvus and corvus performs really amazingly in those fights
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,418 ★★★★
    👻
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Corvus is easier to put on a team because he doesn't rely on syngeries as much as Ghost
    Woody15 said:

Corvus is easier to put on a team because he doesn't rely on syngeries as much as Ghost

proxima is necessary for true strike but yeah that's just 1
    although that way i only take wasp for ghost too sometimes (hood synergy is not always needed and the antman synergy is also just for additional attack to ghost)
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76

i only have a 2* antman (idk how I have evaded him so much) and a 4* wasp who is at r2 maybe

i have 4 t2alphas right now and after this time it may take a few months for me to get to 4 again

corvus seems really useful too he can do so much i have proxima at 4* r5 as well. i am pretty good at handling corvus by now i have gotten used to the corvus como style of M-L-M

I don't have the required cosmic catalysts right now. i have enough for ghost though.

what should I do?
    Ghost or Corvus?

Both my friend
    Zverce said:

what should I do?
    Ghost or Corvus?

Both my friend
    obvs thats the plan but I have only 5 t2alphas rn so i can only do one first
    also I have decided on ghost cause i can't wait for t4cats anymore i have been waiting for cosmic cats for a month now but just can't land em from any crystal
    got 4mystic and 4 tech though so there we go even the game is telling me to do ghost what can i do
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 538 ★★
    Corvus galive is best option
    Ghost synergy that you have is low in tier you cant use them.
    i think ghost alone can make up for that i will hope for future wasp pulls for now i only use wasp as her synergy to make her specials unblockable
    Tony886 said:

Corvus galive is best option
    Ghost synergy that you have is low in tier you cant use them.

• GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 400 ★★★
    Corvus will be a crutch to get you through most content. And great for AQ and war. Don't see many people bring Ghost to war or AQ.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,578 ★★★★
    Good problem to have :)

Good problem to have :)

I can feel the hate but seriously mann this is after i have gotten over 25 5stars

Now I have 30 and these are the ones the best of my account
    Graydrox said:

Corvus will be a crutch to get you through most content. And great for AQ and war. Don't see many people bring Ghost to war or AQ.

Yeah ik he is my next guy to be ranked up now
    And he does plays so good on AW
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    Corvus is only very useful in shorter fights, I.e arenas, Act 4/5.1
    Ghost is useable in lots of other, harder content, such as variant, Act 6 and LOL
    TP33 said:

Corvus is only very useful in shorter fights, I.e arenas, Act 4/5.1
    Ghost is useable in lots of other, harder content, such as variant, Act 6 and LOL

Yup i ranked her up its a bit of an old post
    Now she is at r4/55
  • Your on the right path they both are beasts personally I like Corvus kill a couple mutants with Corvus next thing you know you doing 5000 pt damage on the champ you fighting and it just adds up. That’s what is so cool about Corvus he gets stronger and stronger, My money is on him.

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 413 ★★
    This is not a balanced contest.
    Ghost is way way way better than corvus. They are not compareable.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 413 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Graydrox said:

Maybe in tier 16 and stone 7, and aq1.

Ghost can do everything, both war and aq.