**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 3rd 6*

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

I know she needs the dupe to be truly amazing but how is she unduped? I highly doubt ill be duping her any time soon lol.

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    She's not bad...She just doesn't start with 1 soul at the beginning and doesn't copy the opponents fury, regen or power gain. She'll still have crazy damage on any champ that is buff heavy, and the more souls you get during quests the better she'll be. Pairing her with Guillotine and/or Guillotine 2099 wouldn't hurt either.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Alot better than a bunch of champs u could have gotten. Can still do above average damage especially against buffed champs.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    One of the most underrated champs. Once you get 4 souls, 50% perfect block chance is amazing for questing, and 5 souls you get life steal on hits. Very hard to die with her once you get 4+ souls
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She doesn’t need the dupe, although I hate playing her, she’s not a bad champ, got some nice utility and damage once ramped up
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    She’s pretty solid. Don’t tell Elsa Bloodstone though or shell take ur Morningstar away. :)
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I know the consensus is she doesn't need to be duped, but I tend to disagree. Being able to use opponents fury buffs against them makes building up souls a whole lot more bearable in difficult content. Without it those first few fights last an eternity. Overall though still a solid pull and could've been so much worse, my last 6* was OG Spidey.

Copying buffs certainly helps but she's still good unduped. Just need an extra fight to gain souls. And OG Spiderman is pretty good. Unduped and you don't have to worry about random evades while parrying. Plus he hits like a truck with the sp2
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Her sp2 is really deadly with buff happy opponents
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    She’s a pretty good champ but like @Lvernon15 was saying I really don’t enjoy playing her, for me because she takes so long to ramp up and until she gets 4 souls she is a wet iron noodle