**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android Serious Bug and Suggestion - Can we have a clean & fair fight?

I tried different devices with different friends. All of us encounter unable to evade when swipe left, unable to dash when swipe right, parry not in time, and standstill to let opponent KO us. May I know what is happening and how android user is suppose to play this game? Not to mention lag issue as well. I mention before, it is not the "device" specific issue but game-wide issue. We have no idea how the programmer design the game as you will never share to us and we could not help here.

So far, I(and my friends) tried Samsung, XiaoMi, Huawei, Honor, Oppo, we are experience this issues seriously.
How we test: Factory reset, install only MCOC, with mobile data, and with wifi.
Our device is not rooted.
We also use ADB way to change to lower resolution and dpi, in order to make the game smoother and battery not draining so fast.

Some suggestion to Kabam:
1) Can we have the option to turn off the background 3D moving stuffs, completely, and temporarily by options?
2) Can we have the option to lower our graphics setting for MCOC? Lower resolution, lower detail, etc.
3) Can you please stop constantly checking for internet connection during the fight? Every time phone changes between 4G, H+, H or 3G, the fight just lag while you do the "checking". Worse even when we are inside a train, or bus, the network change from time to time, and you keep checking for internet connectivity and make the game lag. Worst when we enter lift, the whole fight will be cancel and says there is no internet. Can't you just let us fight till the end and check at the end? Or give us a button to retry the internet if we lose internet, instead of cancel our fight and knocked out our champ. For AQ & AW, I understand that there is a 3min timeframe. You can make it 50% of HP.
4) Can you please don't upload any fight detail during the fight? Just upload it for your "cheat detection" data after we win/lose the fight?
5) There are too many algorithm running at background - node effect, champ ability, timer, this and that. Seriously, I don't know how you make the background worker going to carry this effectively, I guess this contribute to the lag.
6) There are some lag which I suspect is the "computer algorithm" running to calculate who win the dash if both dash together, or when we evade the "not suppose to be evade-able detected" by computer.
7) Your computer new AI change to dash-pause-dash in order to prevent us to parry your champ. This is cheating. Player like us are unable to do this move using our device, it is only possible by programming.

I think is not too much to ask for a clean fight in android. This is suppose to be fair to all the community. Get your tester to test it with all top in the line android latest device then you will know it. If me and my friend can do it, I don't think why Kabam cannot.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porkchop

Comments

• AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    sadly its already lowered on android for less lagg, there are no weather effects doring the fights like ios devices.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    wensan312 wrote: »
    I tried different devices with different friends. All of us encounter unable to evade when swipe left, unable to dash when swipe right, parry not in time, and standstill to let opponent KO us. May I know what is happening and how android user is suppose to play this game? Not to mention lag issue as well. I mention before, it is not the "device" specific issue but game-wide issue. We have no idea how the programmer design the game as you will never share to us and we could not help here.

So far, I(and my friends) tried Samsung, XiaoMi, Huawei, Honor, Oppo, we are experience this issues seriously.
    How we test: Factory reset, install only MCOC, with mobile data, and with wifi.
    Our device is not rooted.
    We also use ADB way to change to lower resolution and dpi, in order to make the game smoother and battery not draining so fast.

Some suggestion to Kabam:
    1) Can we have the option to turn off the background 3D moving stuffs, completely, and temporarily by options?
    2) Can we have the option to lower our graphics setting for MCOC? Lower resolution, lower detail, etc.
    3) Can you please stop constantly checking for internet connection during the fight? Every time phone changes between 4G, H+, H or 3G, the fight just lag while you do the "checking". Worse even when we are inside a train, or bus, the network change from time to time, and you keep checking for internet connectivity and make the game lag. Worst when we enter lift, the whole fight will be cancel and says there is no internet. Can't you just let us fight till the end and check at the end? Or give us a button to retry the internet if we lose internet, instead of cancel our fight and knocked out our champ. For AQ & AW, I understand that there is a 3min timeframe. You can make it 50% of HP.
    4) Can you please don't upload any fight detail during the fight? Just upload it for your "cheat detection" data after we win/lose the fight?
    5) There are too many algorithm running at background - node effect, champ ability, timer, this and that. Seriously, I don't know how you make the background worker going to carry this effectively, I guess this contribute to the lag.
    6) There are some lag which I suspect is the "computer algorithm" running to calculate who win the dash if both dash together, or when we evade the "not suppose to be evade-able detected" by computer.
    7) Your computer new AI change to dash-pause-dash in order to prevent us to parry your champ. This is cheating. Player like us are unable to do this move using our device, it is only possible by programming.

I think is not too much to ask for a clean fight in android. This is suppose to be fair to all the community. Get your tester to test it with all top in the line android latest device then you will know it. If me and my friend can do it, I don't think why Kabam cannot.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porkchop

This literally is not the game you want to be playing if these are your expectations. Fine tuning to that degree is fine on Steam or your ps4/xbox/switch, but inherently since handheld games are limited as they are (and this one already pushes quad cores to obsoletion) on bells and whistles to cram into less than 2gb, it is what it is.
  • wensan312wensan312 Posts: 12
    At least or at minimum, Kabam will need to deny me one by one say this is not possible, this cannot do, or we will improve, or we are looking into it. Android user had been unfairly treated since long ago.