**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Talked to my sym...

Comments

• Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Mines name is toothy... and he’s been getting along so well with Hyperion and Luke, I haven’t had the heart to talk to him yet... he doesn’t get along with Jericho so well, but that just seems to bring him tighter with the other guys...
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    my Gregorny is on his way to Harvard, symbiotes grow up so fast huh?
  • #freelilsteve
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I get hit on all the time about posting things that are pointless as far as someone in authority is concerned...doesn't contribute contructively? This does though? Hope you find your symbiote!
  • StokesXCStokesXC Posts: 38
    edited October 2018
    With as much negativity that goes on it's refreshing to come to the forums and find something that makes you laugh. I find this post very constructive in a way that maybe kabam does in deed hear chunkys plea and allow us to keep our 1* symbiotes (most likely nerfed to 1* stats).
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Mine just went to the dentist, he had some extra teeth from beating up Venom the Duck, they had to sedate him, he wouldn’t stop struggling. They promised him a plushie of Corvus Glaive and he calmed down though, I think he sees him as an idol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ll bet lil Steve was just trying to be like Tony. *Tsk* If you give a Lil Steve some fame, he’ll want a pink boa and a swim pool to go with it.
  • EpsilonloganEpsilonlogan Posts: 23
    2o4fkk9b8kaw.jpeg
    f517tuz5ha3d.jpeg
    ??????????
  • EpsilonloganEpsilonlogan Posts: 23
    Top - IPad
    Bottom - Samsung galaxy 7
    Chunky has Lil Steve seen Infinity War or Gremlins yet? I wouldn’t recommend it. My Jimbo saw both in one weekend and thought he would be cooler as an outrider so now he sleeps til midnight, eats all my food, then jumps into the pool hoping to clone himself into an outrider army...I’ve tried to tell him he’s an adaptoid, not an outrider, but he isn’t listening to me : (

Any parenting tips?
    Chunky has Lil Steve seen Infinity War or Gremlins yet? I wouldn’t recommend it. My Jimbo saw both in one weekend and thought he would be cooler as an outrider so now he sleeps til midnight, eats all my food, then jumps into the pool hoping to clone himself into an outrider army...I’ve tried to tell him he’s an adaptoid, not an outrider, but he isn’t listening to me : (

Any parenting tips?

Threaten to sell him, works for mine, but Toothless watched Star Wars, and is convinced that he can force choke by forcedly choking someone to death, the idea of being sold into the wild seemed to get him
    edited October 2018

Any parenting tips?

Threaten to sell him, works for mine, but Toothless watched Star Wars, and is convinced that he can force choke by forcedly choking someone to death, the idea of being sold into the wild seemed to get him

Yeah, but you see, Jimbo hacked my account last week and knows I can’t sell him for two more weeks. Wait, maybe he is just trying to get me extra rewards for selling more of him!
    What a great kid : D
    Raising a kid, no matter how brutally murderous he is, is the gift that keeps on giving <3

Any parenting tips?

Yeah, but you see, Jimbo hacked my account last week and knows I can’t sell him for two more weeks. Wait, maybe he is just trying to get me extra rewards for selling more of him!
    What a great kid : D
    Raising a kid, no matter how brutally murderous he is, is the gift that keeps on giving <3

Giving out more and more of those titles
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @chunkyb hope everything is OK as we haven't had an update in awhile. I was hoping Kabam would do the right thing for Lil Steve but it's not looking good.
  • @chunkyb hope everything is OK as we haven't had an update in awhile. I was hoping Kabam would do the right thing for Lil Steve but it's not looking good.

Honestly, it's been rough. Since the fame bug has bitten him, he's been hanging out with the wrong crowd. He even has an entourage now. Lil Steve has a good heart but the people he's hanging out with just do whatever they want. I don't even feel safe in my own home with them around. They've eaten all my food, my neighbor's dog is missing, and the music is so loud every night that I can't even sleep. I had plenty of pictures taken but one of the entourage broke my camera w his slobber and I've been trying to recover the images ever since.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited October 2018
    This is killing me! Love Lil Steve!