**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Exploration wrong!

MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
Hello everyone, especially mods,

I noticed in our AQ History that we completed AQ 94% 3 days in a row, while we 100% all 3 bg every day. We don't lose prestige and the total points seem to make sense, but for some reason...

Anyway, we ran:
Day 1: 3-3 = 100%
Day 2-4: 3-3-2 = 94% (with BG3 map 2 at 83% and the 2xmap3 at 100%)

I don't understand that, while we 100% every day, we get an 83% score on that map 2 bg. Could someone clarify?

Attached: The pictures of day 4.

ps5wnnibhe3v.jpg
9blog7wmol1j.png
4pn7jf2ec6t2.png
ck3cwbd0sb46.png
33qclh6i1ihc.png
l6vqgw40igu0.png

Comments

• MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    It didn't upload in the correct order, but you can make sense of the pics I hope.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

I'm tagging you because you might have overlooked this one with all the activity on the forum. It's still happening, can one of you explain whether or not this is working as intended? If so, why?
  • I think this is just a visual bug. I recall it happening when the current AQ season went live, and I think I've seen it happen to our alliance in a past week when we ran different maps in different BGs.
  • edited November 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I think this is just a visual bug. I recall it happening when the current AQ season went live, and I think I've seen it happen to our alliance in a past week when we ran different maps in different BGs.

This is correct! We are aware of this issue, and have a fix in the works. Unfortunately, it did not make it into the release that is coming out tomorrow, but will be in a future one!

EDIT: My bad, it is coming in the update tomorrow!
    Ok, thank you!