**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post Pone AW season start

HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Due to there still being no fix for the performance issues plaguing this game I suggest you postpone AW or start giving out compensation for wasted glory and units lost due to on going and known issues. Lots of people will be displeased and disappointed by postponing oning AW but better then players forced to waste resources due to issues beyond their control.

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Heretodie wrote: »
    Due to there still being no fix for the performance issues plaguing this game I suggest you postpone AW or start giving out compensation for wasted glory and units lost due to on going and known issues. Lots of people will be displeased and disappointed by postponing oning AW but better then players forced to waste resources due to issues beyond their control.

Sad to say but nothing will happen.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Unfortunately nothing will happen and the season will start as planned tomorrow
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    They won't postpone because its not a 100% community wide issue. Issues that affect small portions of the player base won't stop the season from happening.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    You need an iPhone 8 or higher to play the game ;)
    Just buy a new phone to play

Easier for you to do that than kabam to postpone the season. Just stating this cuz i know a lot of people would agree with this.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’m all for asking for fixes but why should we be robbed of the season rewards? Yes shame on them for not fixing bugs but the solution is not to postpone the best rewards in the game.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 348
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    You need an iPhone 8 or higher to play the game ;)
    Just buy a new phone to play

Several of us are students. We don't have that kind of money laying around.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear that you may be experiencing some performance issues. If possible, could you provide the information requested in either the iOS or Android thread for performance issues, depending on what your device is. This can help us look into reports like this more easily. At this time, the next season of Alliance Wars is still scheduled to start as normal.
This discussion has been closed.