**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

i got banned !!

12346»

Comments

• waytohellwaytohell Member Posts: 100
    Very helpful of u JFerg
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Member Posts: 122
    Any time, well guess I will get some rounds in Arena in before work.
  • Sw6bluezSw6bluez Member Posts: 18
    Lol, this is pure gold
  • waytohellwaytohell Member Posts: 100
    Human only made mistakes,,not robots...i have done wrong...but please find a way to help me KABAM...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    please dont find a way to help him KABAM
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Member Posts: 88
    Can we limit how often this guy can post per hour? That would unequivocally improve the Contest.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Member Posts: 224
    It wasn't because you cheated, you got banned because you're a scrub. Tough luck next time noob
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,961 ★★★★★
    No unban for you. Don't cheat next time
  • Ismael192021Ismael192021 Member Posts: 3
    Tem vários hackers no chat global que não foram banidos isso é injusto

• KestrelleKestrelle Member Posts: 441 ★★
    edited July 2017
    waytohell wrote: »
    danielmath,,this is complete online game,,how can someone hack it...r u joking...i m from india,,i even didn't take computer science subject when i was in 11th

no i know someone,,who is hacker..and his account didn't get banned

This says it all
  • ImmortalImmortal Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Not with a sl with that pi
    There's no way Kabam would know exactly which other apps you're running on your phone just by playing their game. If they do, that'd be serious violation of privacy and illegal.
    All they do is "guess" at what other programs you may be running from your playing pattern and location. And this leads to a lot of unfair bans and the word "Kabamed" is invented (look it up in urban dictionary). They don't want to admit this and that's why all they say is they "can't disclose their methods"

I want to point out how interesting it is that this seems to be written by another person. Look at the speech patterns in this lengthy post compared to any of the others. I find that amusing
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Member Posts: 265
    @waytohell
    If you want to ask for mercy, beg Kabam PRIVATELY and don't make a whole 6 page long thread, begging other players to help you out, while lying about hacking. If you gave Kabam your proposal and were willing to compromise, you maybe wouldn't have lost your account, genius!
    Also, I don't know how much you hacked, and how good you were, but you should've known the consequences before hacking.
    PS-If you actually had some tier five champs on your account, I feel bad for you, but not really:(
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Kestrelle i cant be bothered to look at what thread, but im 99% he copied and pasted from another cheating thread on the forums
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Finally admits to cheating..."but I only did it for a little bit!"

Love these threads
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @Kestrelle i cant be bothered to look at what thread, but im 99% he copied and pasted from another cheating thread on the forums

With no citation??? Plagiarism just adds insult to injury
  • asia2kasia2k Member Posts: 9
    actually kabam only banned part of people cheat mod sharing , still many doesn't get banned , I think only when they have enough evidence to do that , it must have been something u did wrong .and honesty I really not think u can get 5.2 done by this account , by only 2 r5 and 1 is Phoenix ?
  • _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Member Posts: 82
    I have no sympathy for you. You got caught cheating and now you want your account back. Ha. Thats laughable. You broke tbe rules. Don't you understand? You cheated and are unwelcome by those of us that actually work had for our rewards. Ppl like you only hurt us (the non cheaters) that put time in to get ahead. Im glad you and the others got caught. Great job kabam. Weed them all out.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Member Posts: 96
    He admitted? I just skipped from page 1 to 6 to see if he is still going on, gotta go back and read everything now.
  • TenebrousTenebrificTenebrousTenebrific Administrator, Moderator Posts: 461
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.
This discussion has been closed.