**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOOKING FOR A GOLD 1 TIER ALLIANCE OR HIGHER

Daily player looking for a strong alliance which is at least a GOLD 1 tier in AW..i dont have line, but can be reached in game chat

for more information check my profile: MC CARKA

spidey stark, x-23, medusa and rhulk are shown in my profile

Comments

• Options
    MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    i was in GOLD 1 without LINE and was among the most active ones..so that shouldnt be a problem

if LINE is the factor for a successesful alliance then something is wrong...

so any offers? :smile:
  • Options
    cherascheras Posts: 112
    Come join my low tier alliance, no LINE, I give you Officer right away.
  • Options
    Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the correct section so you can have an easier time finding an alliance. Good luck!
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    MC_CARKA7 wrote: »
    if LINE is the factor for a successesful alliance then something is wrong...

Communication is a huge factor for a successful alliance and the "something" that is wrong is that in game chat blows.

I would like to offer you a little advice if you are seriously looking for a good gold 1 alliance. Your tone, your demands, and your refusal to use the tools that alliances find useful are red flags that you aren't the kind of team player that serious teams are looking for. Activity is important but as an officer of a gold 1 alliance, your post made me 100% positive that I don't want to recruit you.
  • Options
    MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    well i had line when i used to play on my tablet..now, even without line i was/am always among the most active in game chat and almost always available to play the game..not having line didnt change one bit for me..always ranked among the top ones in all events except for arenas as they take pretty much the entire day and i have a life outside of the game

i also know the limitations of the in game chat..that doesnt mean a high level of communication cant be achived through the game..it was like that in the first years of the game

as far as my demands..i know what i bring to the table and asking for a gold 1 alliance sure isnt that much..especially as i was in gold 1 or gold 2 for the last 5 seasons..and not having line is just so i can focus on other things in my life when im not playing the game..when i take time i play the game and that is several times per day

and regarding the part of you not wanting to recruit me is just fine..someone else will find me as a good fit for their alliance..and wish you good luck with recruiting :smile: