**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ema Frost sp1 vs Ghost phazing

I'm wondering if specials from ema frost are ment to hit ghost while she is in phaze mode?
Since everything else misses her but ema somehow manages to place her debuffs on her and do damage aswell even if i have hood in my team

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, some of the hits of Emma Frost's specials are psychic projectiles, so they will still hit characters like Daredevil, The Hood, or Ghost. You can find some more info about Emma Frost here. Hope this helps clear things up!
  • Options
    TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    Hey there, some of the hits of Emma Frost's specials are psychic projectiles, so they will still hit characters like Daredevil, The Hood, or Ghost. You can find some more info about Emma Frost here. Hope this helps clear things up!

I have checked her abilities in my 4* one but im still confused about:

1.Ema has 100 % chance to place something on opponent with her sp1 or sp2 or 3
    2. Ghost phazing has a 100% chance for opponents attack to miss ( doesn't matter if basic M, L, heavy or special)
    And with hood 100% to take no damage while phazing.

So one if those is bugged when interacting with eachother since there is no other champ that interacts with ghost same way as far as i have tested it.
    Cant be 100% certain to miss if tou still get hit.
  • Options
    Normal incoming attacks have 100% chance to miss while Ghost is Phasing, but the Psychic projectiles in Emma Frost's special attacks can't be avoided by Phasing. (More info on that can be found in her spotlight here.)

Additionally, while the Hood synergy could still prevent Ghost from taking damage from hits while Phasing, it does not prevent debuffs being placed when she is hit while Phasing.