**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No more units from Event Quests?

KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I notice that there are no more unit rewards from the UC monthly Event Quest?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It was not silently taken away or anything. Announcement's come every month.
    Also, UC monthly quest never had units to start off
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Uncollected never had unit rewards as far back as I can remember. I think they should though.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Could of sworn I used to get units from UC EQ, but maybe not I guess...
  • Hey OP,

Where are you not seeing Units anymore? I still see them in the rewards for the Quests. They've never been in the Act or Chapter rewards, but are in the Quest rewards.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Hey Mike, thanks for the swift reply. Apparently there have never been units in UC EQ, I thought there were for some reason. But my memory is not what it once was 😂
  • Haha, no worries! I read the original post and didn't even notice that it was about Uncollected difficulty and went and looked in Master. I'll close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.