**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

#1 Diablo Counter

LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
ST/KM synergy .. best Diablo counter in my opinion 😎

https://youtu.be/SHsttgo8x5E

Comments

• Options
    ** ^ click image to play vid 🤙
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Someone posted this last week. I know I used him ST and watched his health drop pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Nice fight! 👍
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Quake.
  • Options
    Nice fight! 👍

mahalos! 😁🤙

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Nice fight! 👍

Could you explain how Sabretooth + KM stops the unstoppable from the node? I thought Diablo had “immune to ability accuracy reduction” as a node.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    edited January 2019
    And doesnt the ST+KM synergy only work within the first 0.7s of a debuff? Must the debuff by ST inflicted or it also applies to self inflicted debuffs? I thought it looks bugged that Diablo didn’t even get a single unstoppable.

In fact, hang on, is this Diablo in expert trials or master EQ? The PI is definitely not UC Diablo.

Edit: never mind, maintenance over and I just went in to confirm this is also not master EQ. Diablo in expert trials without the node buffs is really not much of an issue.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    oops, looks like expert trials also have these unstoppable node buffs. Still puzzles me why ST+KM ability accuracy reduction works all the time though.

• Options
    @ezgoing it’s because when diablo becomes unstoppable he triggers a poison debuff that’s why he doesn’t get a single unstoppable buff
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Phoenix5 wrote: »
    @ezgoing it’s because when diablo becomes unstoppable he triggers a poison debuff that’s why he doesn’t get a single unstoppable buff

The point is that force of will makes Diablo immune to ability reduction. So we are wondering why sabertooth's "reduce ability accuracy when inflicting a debuffs for 0.7s" is working against Diablo.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Phoenix5 wrote: »

The point is that force of will makes Diablo immune to ability reduction. So we are wondering why sabertooth's "reduce ability accuracy when inflicting a debuffs for 0.7s" is working against Diablo.

Maybe it reduces the ability accuracy of his ability accuracy immunity 🤔