**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you ever?...

Fix the lag on Deadpool/venompool’s SP2? It’s been reported more times then I care to count, yet it is still an issue.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Is a device specific issue. It may not ever be fixed like a lot other problems
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

The lag is quite specific to my device, yes.

Dr. Zola
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★

Agreed. It is hard to fix an issue when it's cross-platform and doesn't affect the same device equally. When the Darkhawk EQ was out, there would be iPhone 8 users who had problems and those that didn't. It's nearly impossible to pinpoint what the issue could be when that's happening.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Never happen to me
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Crazy. I have an iPhone X and it lags ever time.
  • Hey there, for performance related issues like this, we would ask that you share the details of what you are experiencing in one of the threads we have going. There is one for iOS and one for Android. If possible, could you share the details requested in the thread relevant to your device, including what quests, you've experienced this in and what characters youwere using at the time? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.