**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk PI Change?

Hello,
I noticed that Darkhawk PI changed after the update. Is there something wrong?

Before update:
vrdn4hdbrrju.png

After update:
if3xr1zspzjy.png

Comments

• Did you remove one of the tech related masteries?

Thats could probably do it
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I see too. His pi has definitely charged. My unawakened r3 hawk was above 6.2k pi. Now he's above 6.1k pi. Only change happened was that the game got updated
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Nurfed him
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Dr_Ganja wrote: »
    Did you remove one of the tech related masteries?

Thats could probably do it

I didnt change any mastery. Also I was not using any tech boost.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I didnt change anything and his pi did drop. I'm curious what's going on. If they nerfed him, I'm going to be pretty upset since I spent a tech awakening gem, about 80 stones, and I went rank 4 with him. Any mods have info on this?
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Thats wrong sad for u guys spending resources
  • I had a few other characters who pi went up and some that went down and I haven't touched my masteries.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Is he no longer being boosted by willpower?

*Just tested him and they appear to have fixed him interacting with WP/salve which may account for the PI change.
  • Hey all,

Just confirmed with the team, the drop in PI is because Salve and Willpower no longer interact with Darkhawk. Those masteries were boosting his PI prior to this update.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Hey all,

Just confirmed with the team, the drop in PI is because Salve and Willpower no longer interact with Darkhawk. Those masteries were boosting his PI prior to this update.

Thank you for the quick response. You're the man mike!