**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Villain Use Event Rewards Delayed AGAIN [Merged Threads]

PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
When we will get our rewards? The event ended 3 hours ago

@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No rewards are going out. Clearly they have no clue why, or they know why and choose to not give us all some info. I'm waiting to move alliances. I have to move tomorrow before AQ starts. I will be pissed if I miss rewards that I earned.

Now, if I wasn't moving to a new alliance I couldn't care less when they came.
  • Options
    PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    No comment? I want the energy refill and the units to explore master 100%
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Yeah this and SA have yet to go out
  • Options
    Hammer300Hammer300 Posts: 9
    I never got rewards from yesterday’s level up solo event. Ended like 20 hours ago.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    Since my first thread magically got deleted with no answer when can we expect to see our rewards from this? Everyone got excited to FINALLY get their sa rewards. How long is this one going to take?
  • Options
    F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    Okay so our alliance isn't the only one.... And waiting for these rewards like crazy. -.-
  • Options
    It's happening to me too...come on kabam
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into the issue causing delayed rewards. Apologies for the wait and thank you for your patience with this issue!
  • Options
    @-sixate- we're in the same predicament with our Alliance. The player departing is waiting on these rewards before going. Which is fair. We opted out of war as a result. It was said they're 'working on it' awhile ago. I'm not a fan of blowing people up in general when it comes to getting answers. But this is borderlining on ridiculous here. Event Rank Rewards are clearly jammed up. Level Up, SA, Villain Use. Arena rewards came in on time. AW rewards came in on time. Yet, here we are still waiting for those 3. The events must be on a different setup than the others. While I and many others want an update, it's likely gonna be the same we've already heard. If that's gonna slow their progress then I'll take the silence in favor of speed. If it's a moot point and wouldn't slow things, then one has to ask.... what gives Kabam? (At the moment, not you)

At this juncture, and I'm NOT one to say this... the players are owed a little extra love this time. Too much went wrong in a short period. Between the aforementioned reward issues and the current mess known as AW... yeah Kabam... a little love is in order here. There was a time when they'd send out a little 'Sorry things went sideways there, here's some stuff.' It really doesn't cost them anything in the grand scheme to show their playerbase some love. If anything it encourages players to pay in again down the road as they'd be more inclined to feel that their dollars are being put to good use. As it currently stands... it's a hard sell for me and many others. What's more important, today's bottom line, or tomorrow's potential gain? Just saying is all...
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    This is definitely odd, and I am extremely curious as to what's going on over there, and why we haven't really gotten any information or any eta
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    attacking the mods gets u ignored...
  • Options
    Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    Bad enough that we haven't received SA Rewards but No Villain Rewards either, Would Kabam like to be more Transparent & let us know what is going on !! It's a Joke lately....
  • Options
    Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    Looking into it and getting it sorted are different things to Kabam, 100% Generic Response but Thanks for the Acknowledgement......
  • Options
    Still waiting on Sa, villian, and level up now. This is plain ridiculous. I work at weekends so don't have to time to mess around and those rewards are vital to my progression
  • Options
    McFinMcFin Posts: 45
    They keep asking for our money but seem totally unconcerned about giving us the rewards that we’ve earned. If things are that bad, shut the game down completely for a day or too or longer and get things fixed right. All these lingering issues are making the game unplayable.
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Don’t bother. Lyra will come for you
  • Options
    NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    Rewards for this 3 day quest that ended 5 hours ago have not gone out.
  • Options
    TimeTravelerTimeTraveler Posts: 45
    Please, could someone from Kabam provide more details on this issue and give us an eta for its resolution?
    The recurrence of this and other issues let me think Kabam doesn’t do a proper root cause analysis in order to really resolve the issues. The lack of communication and proper clarification demonstrate the people dealing with the customers (yes, Kabam, your players are your customers) don’t try to set the expectations properly and provide a decent and quality customer care and relationship.
    From now on, I believe the customers should look ways to escalate the bugs and issues in order to bring this issue to the ones who drive the company.
  • Options
    Its been 2 days since completion ended and still no rewards, as well as villain use ended 5 hours ago without rewards still
  • Options
    shakez734shakez734 Posts: 11
    DON'T YOUR COMPANY LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES YOU HAVE CONSTANTLY MADE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. GET IT RIGHT OR YOUR GOING TO EVENTUALLY LOOKING FOR NEW JOBS
  • Options
    _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    SA was late twice in row. Still waiting on villain and level up.

Cant get Android Updates out in time. Delay on Event rewards. How ever you charge credit cards right away when buying your stupid offers. I guess ill stop buy things. Maybe when sells going down you guys may notice whos paying the bills and how to treat them.
  • Options
    Villan Rewards still missed
    8aiddj64ox05.png
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Villian rewards just came in for me.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Still haven’t gotten mine
  • Options
    TimeTravelerTimeTraveler Posts: 45
    Please, Kabam, bring some news on this.
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, all players who qualified for them should now have received their rewards from the Villain Use event. We wanted to apologize again for this inconvenience and we also wanted to say "thank you" again for being patient as we worked to get everyone their rewards.
  • Options
    I still havent received mineymokkv9ge7tp.jpg
This discussion has been closed.